11 *hot box*

Liyah| 16
7:32 pm

We were all coolin on the sofa then the guys started to roll up

Crystal: boy gimme that youn know how to roll she said taking it from polo he licked his lips at her.

Everyone started smoking it was basically a hot box session in here.

Me: trell

Kentrell: mhh he said exhaling the smoke

Me: can I try

Kentrell: mane no

Me: whyyyy

Kentrell: you can't handle this

Me: crystal and Alex can so can i. I said then he just ignored me. "Fine I'll ask Ben" I said getting up then he pulled me back.

Kentrell: stop fucking playin with me, you sure you wan try have you even been high before

Me: no but this gone be my first I said smiling making him mug me

Kentrell: mane here he said handing me the blunt.

He gave it to me I took a pull exhaled then started chocking.

Kentrell: I told yo ass he said laughing

Me: shut up I said taking another pull.

I was starting to get the hang of it.

Kentrell Gualden| 19

She looked so fine, but she ain't know what the fuck she was doing after 5 minutes she was already high

Me: alright that's enough now I said whispering to her because she was starting to act crazy.

Liyah: boy move I ain't done

Three: who wants lean he said laughing holding up the liquor and lean bottles

Crystal took one of the liquor bottles and started drinking, Liyah gave me back the blunt and I just laid back, vibing to the music.

I looked up and seen Crystal pouring liquor into Liyah's mouth while Alex was hyping her up. I was starting not to like there fast asses.

Me: chill out mane I said to Liyah.

Liyah: I'm havinggg fun babyyy she said slurring out her words. I decided to leave her for a little longer.

Alex put on a nicki Minaj song and started giving pop a lap dance. Liyah was twerking in crystal like sheon see me sitting here.

Me: Liyah come here I said semi yelling.

Liyah: wassup baby she said feeling all on me

Me: stop being gay, youn see me sitting here

Liyah: you jealous she said smirking making me suck my teeth.

She started whining her hips on me turning me on.

Liyah: you getting hard baby she said whispering into my ear.

Me: stop playing with me.

She went back to her friends and started acting out again.

Me: it's time to go I said grabbing her arm.

Liyah: am tryna have fun daddyy

Ben: shortie trippin he said laughing

I picked her up and walked her upstairs to the bedroom.

Me: go to sleep I said about to walk out the room.

Liyah: nooo don't leave me she said pulling me in and shutting the door. "Let's talk" she said laughing.

Me: bout what

Liyah: just life, do you know your dad she asked me slurring out her words

Me: he is prison, ion real know him

Liyah: well lemme tell you about mine. My dad was the only one who loved me he died when I was 11 I still don't know how cause they hid it from me the story don't add up I know they ducking lying. My ex boyfriend used to slice my arms beat me and tell me I was worthless-

Me: Liyah stop I said feeling myself bad for her

Liyah: no let me fucking finish she said as tears rolled down her face. "He knew what I went through but still made it worse he hated me and I don't understand why, the girls bullied me for not having expensive clothes shoes and shit. My step dad fucking RAPED ME and my mum did nothing my mum doesn't care about me, she just takes my money and buys drugs and alcohol she cut off, all her family. The only fucking family I have is my dads mum,The only people I felt loved me was my 2 bestfriends and their family, now I've met you. Now I've met you you make me feel special you make me feel loved, you make me want to actually fucking live. I feel like I love you, I love you kentrell she said dropping to the floor bursting out in tears.

I sat down and hugged her shit made me so sad, the connection I have with her is so real and I love her. I tear rolled down my face and I quickly wiped.

Me: I love you too Liyah I said kissing her forehead letting her cry out into my chest.

She fell asleep in my arms so I just picked her up and laid her in the bed, I took off her clothes and held her tightly this shit made me sad I ain't want her to see me cry.