19 *ominous pov*

Ominous pov
9:26 am

Liyah woke up while kentrell was still asleep near her, she decided to put back on Netflix and power back on her phone.

7 missed calls for unsaved number
20 text messages

As she tapped onto the messages she realized 14 of them were from her besties and the other 6 were from Lamar.

3 musketeers ♥️

Crystal
> gurl where tf have you been
Alex
> nah frfr
Crystal
> gurl we miss tf  outta you
Alex
> she forgot about us

Me
lmao sorry y'all <
am in NY I have so much to tell y'all<
I found out my dad ain't dead...<
he's is prison<
I'll fill y'all in when I come  back imy too i love y'all ♥️

Alex
>wtf we really do need to catch up
Crystal
> wow... ok we will talk soon ♥️

After they replied she smiled she really did love them clicking off their gc her smile slowly faded away into a frown.

Unsaved number
>Liyah 1:30 am
> ANSWER ME NOW 1:34 am
> call me back 1:50 am
>you making me mad 3:45 am
>bae I miss you 4:26 am
> I know your awake just I reply I miss tf outta you call me 😘 5:04 am

He so toxic for no reason, why would I be awake that early he so toxic uhhh lemme call back before he starts again.

Sneaking out the bed to the other bedroom she called him back.

"hello" she said lowly
" why you been ignoring me"
" I wasn't I was sleep"
"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME BITCH... oh yeah sorry bae it was really early"

I can't do this again she thought to herself

" when you coming to see me bae" he said she hesitantly replied
" um I don't know I just came to see my family am leaving probably tomorrow" she lied
"Well that means we gone link today" she didn't reply
" what you want to do" he asked her
" nothing" she nearly whispered as tears rolled of her face.
" you funny, why did you run home last night" he asked and she thought to herself how does he know.
"Huh" she questioned him
"I followed you" he said sending chills down her back making her hair stand up.
" w-why"
"To know where you stay at, am actually outside in my car right now come out" he said ending the call.

Omg what should I fucking do, I know he fucking lying

She walked over to the window so she could peak out, she pulled the curation slightly to the side and peeked then he waved at her.

Omfg what does he want I can't do thissss

She put back on her clothes then walked downstairs opening the door then closing slowly walking over.

"Hurry up" Lamar shouted making her flinch and step faster.

She opened the car door got in then closed it back "hey" she said not making eye contact.

"You good" he asked staring dead at her making her uncomfortable

"Mhh yeah" she said uncomfortably still not making eye contact.

"Why you not looking at me" he asked then she shrugged her shoulders still not making eye contact.

After about 5 minutes of silence

"What you want to do" he said placing his hands on her thigh making her flinch and quickly remove his hand.

"Nothing" she said while her leg was shaking

"Don't move my hand" he said mugging her she shock her head ok.

He picked up her hand and placed it on his dick, she moved her hand back quickly.

"Fuck I just told you" he asked causing a tear to fall.

Kentrell woke up realizing Liyah was not in bed he walked around the house calling her name looking for her.

"Liyah" he said looking in the bathrooms

He walked back to the room sat down picking up his phone.

"Where the fuck she at"

He texted her

Liyah 🥰

wya <
ma answer your phone <

"I'm sorry" she cried out while he kept punching her legs
"Stop crying, or I'll make you cry for real" he said punching her leg making her bite her lip down in pain.

She put her phone on silent waited a few minutes for her leg to stop hurting then opened the car down and quickly got out.

"AY" he screamed out trying to grab her but she quickly shut the door and limped to the house

"I know where you live I don't know why you trying to get away" he said leaning against the car laughing while she fiddled with the keys.

He got back in his car and sped off.

Opening the door she quickly locked it back, sitting on the floor to take of her shoes while crying.

"Liyah?" Kentrell said from upstairs
She took a deep breath then replied "I'm coming" she said shakily.
"Fuck wrong wid you, you crying" he asked
"No" she replied quickly.

Getting of the floor she whipped away her tears then walked up the stairs into the bedroom.
He stared at her realizing her eyes were red, she just stood there not knowing what to say.

"What wrong ma" he said with a worried look on his face she just walked up to him he hugged her while she cried out into his arms.

________________________________

Thank y'all for 3.2 k views and 235 votes.

Please keep sharing and voting on my books.

Also read my other book surviving kentrell thanks for 12.7 k views.

Love yalllllll♥️♥️♥️♥️