Prolouge

*A/N at the the end*

                Rose West was your normal 16-year-old girl. No abnormalities. She only wanted to graduate and get a scholarship to Duke. She never searched for love, only knowledge. Protecting her 70-year-old grandmother and providing for her was her only ambition for life.

        Thorne Farris was a strong and dangerous man. He was the leader of one of the world's most dangerous gangs, while also being an alpha of a small pack. All he wanted was power and status. He never pictured a beautiful girl with long curly brown locks and a ripped red hoodie becoming his only concern. Especially when she is on the gang’s hit list.

--------------------------

        Rosemarie Stella West is a girl born in the new Domestic Republic. Present day America is now divided into 4 sections: D.R.- Domestic Republic, W.C. Wealthy Columbia, D.T- Direct Tracklands, and the largest section being the Poor lands. Each section of America held different people within them. The D.R holding common folk, the W.C holding government officials and wealthy class people, the D.R holding military soldiers, and lastly the poor lands. The poor lands only held ruins of the old America and homeless.  

        Thorne Farris is a strong 20-year-old man born in the poor lands. Making his way to the Domestic Republic wasn't hard. Since Thorne was a natural born leader, he quickly climbs the way up the status chain. Along side his ruthless and cruel gang, he doesn't know what is in store for him when he has to become the principle of a new TAP school. He definitely doesn't understand why a 16-year-old girl, preferably his mate, is on his gang's hit list.                        

-------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Please just shut your mouth for ten seconds. I’m trying to see if I can smel-- hear her." The tall and handsome stranger snapped. 

        "Ahem. I refuse to be approached and talked to that way.  I am a lady and you will treat me as such." I hissed and smacked the side of his head. 

        "Watch it if you want to save that hoodie from being ripped even more." 

        I quickly learned this man, or Thorne I should say, isn't one to mess around with. So why am I still here? I don't know. 

***********************************

Hey y'all! New book= SUPER EXCITEMENT. I hope you guys like this one! To all those that read and hopefully will keep reading, thank you so much! 

I love you all my gummies!

~JennaPoo