(4) Squeaky Toy

HALLLOOOOOOO GUMMIES! A/N is at the beginning, because it is vitally important!

SO MY LOVLIES, I HAVE SURPRISE.

Anyone, i mean anyone, can do this. You don't have to follow me or blah blah blah...but, i'm looking for someone or many someones to help me out with this book!

I would love for someone to help co-write some chapters, and edit. (PLEASE HELP MY EDITING SKILLS ARE LACKING HORRIBLY.)

So, in return, you can get: dedications or help or reads or votes or anything! Just let me know if any of you gummies are interested!

Well, here is the chapter! Love you my gummies!

Ps. i hope you enjoy the new title and cover!

________________________________________________

Thorne Farris, ID: Farris, Maxwell Davis. Age: 20. Birth place: Poor Lands.

(30 minutes earlier)

Before I could get any more angry, Falls had left my office. Which this of course brought my dazed mind to the feisty pants I had met earlier.

Shocker, right?

I couldn't help letting her invade my thoughts, she was just too beautiful. Her wide and brown doe-like eyes where intriguing. She was small, but it didn't falter her personality one bit, she was tiny and feisty. Like a toy poodle in a wolf's costume.

All thoughts of my mate disappeared, when I heard my third in command, Bane, quietly appear in my office.

"Alpha Thorne, there are two disguised women entering our building, searching every room up here. We will be caught if not evacuated."

"Shiz! We gotta roll Thorne!" Falls yelled, while busting into my room, making a lot of noise.

"Shut up! They will hear us! Let me and Falls change, and Bane, you evacuate the others just in case."

Even though I hated most of the people that worked for me, I knew what it was like to be betrayed, and that wasn't happening to my loyal workers. Why couldn't these two girls just stay out of my business! They would had to have been the ones from last time. I'll probably hold them both prisoner, just in case they wanted to slip anything out about our hide out.

CREEEAKKKK

The girls that entered my office smelled oddly familiar, and wonderful. MMM peaches... I thought. Wait, peaches? Mate! My wolf was going crazy to get out and just let her have every bit of us, but I wasn't allowing that.

Falls grabbed the slightly taller girl, while looking confused. I'd have to ask him about that later. My little fireball mate that was covered in black clothing was calling out for her friend. I honestly felt terrible, but I had to do what I had to do. I grabbed my mask and straightened my tie, ready to face my little one.

"Cookie?"

"Sorry ma'am, but I've already had someone set your friend outside. It's your turn now." I smiled, which was exposed, but most of my face was hidden with my masquerade mask in hand. My mate looked ready to pounce, but I swiftly grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me! You have my grandmother! You took her you piece of crap! I'll leave and I swear I won't tell a soul if you just give her back! Please I'll do anything!" At this point my mate was looking me in the eyes, pleading. Grandmother...? Since when was an old woman on our hitlist?

"I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm going to set you out doors with your friend, and if you say a word, or come back, I will personally kill you and your friend." The really bad thing about what I just said, is that I meant every word. My gang was my family, and family came first.

"Look here buddy! I am not you and your gangs little squeaky toy! You wont throw me out of here until you give me what I want!" My mate bit the hand that was holding her wrist, making my cringe slightly. My wolf was getting angry, and I couldn't let her see him.

"Get out of my sight you little brat!" I spat, ready to lunge for her. "No." She simply sat on the floor, legs crossed and twirling her hair. She looked like a little girl. It made me want to just pick her up and-

NO! I mentally yelled at myself. I couldn't think of her as my mate, but a threat to my gang and family.

I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder, walking out of the white crowned door frame.

"Let.Me.GO," she yelled and pounded on my back. She was such a little fire cracker! "No can do!" I opened up the mansions main doors, where I found Falls standing with the other girl.

"Here you go. Now remember, say a word about our little hide away, and we will kill both of you. " I smiled at both girls, as Falls joined my side. "Farewell, and see you soon." I planted a kiss on my mates cheek, watching her turn bright red. I really couldn't decide if it was from embarrassment, or anger. Therefore, to prevent any un-needed drama, I slammed the door.

_______________________________________________

Rosemarie Stella West-

"That...That man!" I screamed and kicked the door. He took my grandma and he knew it! Why couldn't he just giver her back? She hasn't done anything wrong! My sweet, old, and sassy grandmother wouldn't hurt or do wrong! Would she? Besides that, I swear I've met the guy somewhere. His eyes...They looked so familiar.

"Rose! Listen to me! We have to get out of here, or we will be killed." Cookie too my arm and led me out of the mansion's gates.

"Honestly, I had no clue they were actually in there." Cookie breathed out a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. "What are we going to do?" I shook my head. This got me no where closer to my grandma, and that was a deep and bleeding wound. This merely put a bandaid over a gash that needed stitches.

"Well, my vote would be to tell the police. " Cookie smiled and nodded confidently, but I quickly shot down her plane. "No, no, and no. That man probably has more than a thousand workers, just in this city. Internationally, that man could have millions! We'd end up dead, as well as our families." I looked at Cookie and back down at my feet as we walked through the streets.

"True. Well, either way someones hurt. If we don't tell, your gran's still prisoner. If we tell, we all end up dead." The last sentence being deadpanned, I knew Cookie was done for the day.

"No. Im getting my gran back. No matter what." After my finished rant, we walked together in silence.

"Bye, Rose. Have a good night. I promise we'll figure out everything later." That being said, Cookie was off and I was inside.

________________________________________

Sorry for the short update! Love you guys! Leave comments, suggestions, or what ever you like!

See ya Gummies!

~Jennapoo