12

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

After all the fighting was done, Zenitsu completely lost his mind!

"Nezuko-chan!~" He called wiggling like some weirdo. Nezuko just turned her face over to him.

"Nezuko-chan! ehehe~" Zenitsu giggled and approached Nezuko. He was now chasing her.

"Poor Nezuko..." I mumbled starring at them.

"First you now Nezuko?! What the hell is wrong with that guy.." Tanjiro stood up and went in front of Nezuko.

"Zenitsu! Stop following her already!" He spread his arms out.

"Tan... ji....ro!" Zenitsu smiled brightly and giggled.

"Oh no.." I sighed and face plamed.

"Let's be friends, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu was now chasing the both siblings.

"Zenitsu! Don't keep chasing us! I beg you!" Tanjiro yelled. Then I went over and tapped on Zenitsu's shoulder.

"Uh... Zenitsu could please stop? It's already late and I'm sure Tanjiro and Nezuko are tired. We should let them slee-" Before I could finish my sentence Zenitsu started to smile at me, too.... Please no.

"Y/n-chan!~" He giggled and started to chase us three now.... I wish I never said anything.

After a while Inosuke came inside the room and started to scream. Then he hit Tanjiro's back.

"Wh-what was that for?" Tanjiro asked. Inosuke just screamed again and started to chase Zenitsu and Tanjiro.

"Hey, Nezuko... Let's ignore them. Come on.." I whispered in her ear and went to the bedroom.

"HEY DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!" I heard Tanjiro yell, but I just ignored it.

A day after the doctor came over and told us that we're fully healed. Now that we're fully healed, we all were supposed to go the a mountain.

"We're heading out. Thank you very much." Tanjiro, Zenitsu and I bowed in front of the old woman.

"Now then, for good luck." The lady spoke.

"Thank you very much!" Tanjiro thanked her again. We three turned around so the old lady can give us some luck?

Inosuke was confused and didn't knew what that thing was. The lady started to striked the rocks together.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, OLD HAG?!" Inosuke yelled and was about to attack her, but Tanjiro and I held him.

"WHAT ARE YOU, A MORON?" Zenitsu stood in front of the old lady. We then started to run in the woods.

Tanjiro started to explain what the old lady did before because Inosuke didn't get it. Inosuke asked so many questions.... You couldn't even answer. Tanjiro got mad and started to sped up. We three got surprised, but then Inosuke also sped up.

"Wait up!" Zenitsu yelled as I stood next to him. I was just too lazy to speed up.

We arrived at the mountain at night and of course Zenitsu got scared again. Tanjiro just ran inside the forest and Inosuke and I followed him. Zenitsu was just sitting on the floor. We were running until we saw a boy on the floor.