1: The Twins

Two pairs of eyes watched as a ship just about crash landed on the loading zone. They didn't seem impressed with the pilots flying skills, the twins leaning against a few crates as they watched the ship slide to a stop. They were on Anaxes, helping with the battle that had been going on for weeks now. Their armor showed the scraps, burn marks, and dents of war, the paint chipped but they didn't seem to care.

They watched as 5 clones in black and red armor walked off the ship, each one taller than the last. Then they saw Cody walk up to the one with longer hair, a face tattoo and a bandana around his head, grabbing arms in a handshake.

"So what suicide mission are you sending us on this time Cody?" The Sergeant asked Commander Cody. The Grand Marshall nodded his head as he went to answer the Clone.

"First you have 2 other members of this mission you need to meet." Cody told the group. Rex looked over at Jesse and Kix before looking back at Cody.

"Who else did you call Cody?" He asked as he ran a hand over his short blonde hair. Cody smirked and nodded his head at the two shadowy figures standing off in the distance. He raised his hands waving them over. They had their helmets on and right away they could tell they were no clones.

"Mandalorians?" Rex questioned.

"Not just Mandalorians." The one spoke up, a feminine voice speaking from under the helmet. She pulled her helmet off, her long black to platinum blonde hair falling from the helmet. It was braided into 2 double dutch braids that went back into one thick braid that hung down over her shoulder. Her hair fell down to her hips when lose. Her steel gray eyes looked unnatural, almost glowing. She had softly tanned skin, full lips and a softly shaped nose.

"Shadow Kline of Clan Rook." She said, extending her hand out to shake. Captain Rex shook her hand first and then Jesse and Kix. She then turned to the Bad Batch. "And you must be the Bad Batch. Heard some interesting stories about you boys." She said with a smirk.

The dark and broody one raised an eyebrow before shaking her hand.

"Sergeant Hunter. This here is Tech, Wrecker and Crosshair." He said pointing at each of his brothers.

"This over here is Captain Rex, Jesse and Medic Kix." Cody spoke up, pointing out the other clones standing behind himself. She nodded her head at each of the clones as she learned their names.

"This is my twin sister Scarlett." She waved to the other Mando standing behind her. She pulled off her helmet, showcasing black and red shoulder length hair that was a bit wavy. She had dark hazel eyes that seemed to cut right into your soul. A rifle was strapped to her back, a knife on her thigh. Shadow had two blasters, one on each hip and a knife on her chest plates. Their armor was black with dark purple and soft yellow accents adorning the armor. Their helmets had purple and yellow swirls and lines as well. They both wore black kama with a yellow and purple Vexis embroidered onto the right hip.

"Don't let them fool you boys. This is Lieutenants Shadow and Scarlett Kline, Special Ops Unit. These two are deadlier than they look." Cody said laced with pride. Shadow smiled at the Commander as he spoke.

"What makes you so special?" Crosshair snapped at them. Scarlett glared at the tall, linky clone and tilted her chin up.

"Cause we are clones." She hissed in a tone that matched his. The group looked around at each other, trying to wrap their minds around this news.

"Clones?" Rex spoke up, confusion written all over his face. Shadow wanted to slam a hand to her face but she kept her cool. She glared at her twin for a second before turning to the group.

"Yes, clones. But not from the same donor as you. Our mother was next in line as clan leader of Clan Rook. But our parents couldn't have a child. So our mother had herself cloned in order to have an Heir. She got twin girls who were also genetically modified. Meaning like the Bad Batch, we have enhanced abilities to become the next generation of Mandalorian soldiers."