❝ chapter seventeen ❞

|• Zonnique •|

It's been thirty minutes since we've been here. I watched as Chresanto clenched his jaws as I kept dancing sexually on a different guy. I almost wanted to laugh but I lowkey felt bad for doing this to him. I turned away and face the guy. He slapped my ass and I gasp. He leaned down and started kissing on my jawline. I pulled back.

"It was nice dancing with you." I rolled my eyes, walking away. I went to sit next to Chresanto at the bar. I smirked at him. "Are you jealous yet?"

He stood up and scoffed. "We're going home, right now."

I giggled quietly as he pulled me out of the club. He was about to open the passenger door for me but I stood in front of it, not wanting to get him yet. I crossed my arm and look at him as he stood close in front of me.

"Answer my question." I said.

"Am I jealous?" He laughed sarcastically. "I'm mad as fuck. I'm more than mad! It's taking so much self control right now not to walk back in there and beat the shit out of all the niggas that you just danced with. We are never doing that aga-"

I grabbed the back of his neck and gently pulled him down, pressing my lips against his. He pulled me by my waist and deepened the kiss. I pulled away minutes later and smile.

"And that's exactly how I felt watching these girl touching all over what's mine."

"I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead.

I nodded. "I'm sorry too."

We got in the car and he drove home. When I enter the house, I saw Bahja laying on the couch sleeping with the baby monitor next to her. I chuckled. I took the baby monitor and made Chresanto carry her to the guest room. She's such a heavy sleeper.

He interwined our fingers as we made our way to our room. I dropped myself on the bed and sighed dramatically. I was tired, honestly. I closed my eyes. I opened them back when I felt Chresanto taking off my heels for me. He lift me up slightly and pulled the dress off of me. Afterwards, he slip one of his white shirts on me.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Don't thank me, I'm just taking care of you." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled and he laid down next to me after taking off his clothes. He pulled me to his chest and I closed my eyes. It didn't take long to fall asleep.

-

"Why are you such in a hurry?" I asked Bahja.

"I have a meeting with my wedding planner today," She quickly put her shoes on. "I almost forgot, Destin blew up my phone this morning."

I laughed. Not only did I forget she was engaged, but seeing her rushing is just hilarious. "When's the wedding?" I sat on the island and Jayden on my lap.
"In a few weeks."

Chresanto descended down the stairs, talking on the phone. He pecked my lips and went in the fridge, taking out the gallon of milk. I quickly passed Bahja Jayden and ran to the closest bathroom downstairs. It was the guest's room bathroom. I threw up the scrambles eggs and bacon I ate this morning.

I held my stomach as I keep puking. I felt someone hold my hair up. When I was done, I sat on the floor. I groaned.

"Look what you did to me." I spoke to Chresanto and he started laughing.

"You're pregnant?" Bahja asked and I nodded. "Aw, congrats."

"Thanks." I stood up and brush my teeth again.

"Well, I would love to stay with you, but I gotta go." Bahja gave me a quick hug. "Bye, girl."

•••