Chapter 2

✦ Olivia POV ✦
"You know they won't let this go " I whisper in Lucas's ear "So let go with them and be the perfect sister and brother they want " I smirk Lucas smirks back "Oh and how would we do that "We turn back to our brothers "so you want to take us home right " they nod "yes " Lorenzo says "ok we'll come " and with that me and Lucas walk off "where are you going " one calls out "getting out stuff be here in 10 minutes" Lucas says still walking.

-Lorenzo's POV

10 minutes later they pull up in 2 expensive cars some more expensive than the ones we have they get out and stand there "Are..those yours " Leonardo asks shocked he loves cars "Yeah" Olivia says like there is nothing "So we goanna get going out what "she adds on "yeh just follow our cars " they nod and get in their cars us 3 all go into 2 separate black SUVs and we drive off with the twins trailing behind, how the fuck did they have those cars "Enzo says "language " Alessandro adds annoyed "I don't know but I don't think two 16-year-olds would have money to buy them " I say "there hiding some and where going to fighter it out " Enzo adds Alessandro nods in agreement we pulled up at the private airport they park there supercars then walk over to us where we have guards "we will get the cars shipped over " they nod and had the keys to the guard "you get a scratch on those cars and my brother here will snap your neck " she smiles then walks up the stairs holding her twin's hand.

✧Lucas POV✧
We walk up the stairs into the private jet I make sure I'm holding Olivia's hand because she gets anxious. We sit down and I take out my phone texting our agent where moving. We have an agent that gets all our fights and races his name is Finlay, but we just call him to find he's the only one that knows our identities.

The pilot says where's taking off and Liv (Olivia) holds my hand tighter I put my arm around her she puts her head into my chest. I look around Alessandro and Lorenzo are on their computers and talking probably about the mafia while Leonardo is playing games on the tv with Matteo and Enzo is giving me a glare I glare back until he looks away at what's up his ass. After a few hours, Olivia wakes up "Have you slept? " She asks "Nah "she gives me a look "You need to " I shake my head "I'll just wake up " I say giving her a look in case our brothers are listing.
"Hey, did you pack your spray paint" she whispers "Yeah why, " I ask confused "I think we just found our first step to being the perfect brother and sister " she smirks I smirk back.

✦Olivia's POV✦
"I think we just found our first step to being the perfect brother and sister " both me and Luca's smirk. My brothers don't know what's coming after we're done with them they'll wish they never found us.

2 hours later

"Where here "Leonardo screams nearly in a happy tone over happy. We pull in front of a mansion my brothers were probably waiting for a reaction, but we didn't give them anything, so they had a big house.

We get out of the car grab our bags we walk in the dark oak wood doors "You guys like it " Leonardo asks I nod "yeh it's nice" he nods and then there's the awkward silence "I guess you too are pretty tired Matteo please show them to their rooms "Alessandro says Matteo motions for us to follow him we follow him a few stairs and into a hallway with multiple doors "Lucas your room is nodding the left Olivia yours on the right " "it's fine we only need one room "Lucas says "oh that's fine " Matteo says "dinner is at 8 and the boys will tell you anything also my room is next to Lucas and Leonardo's next to Olivia's so feel free to just knock if you need anything " I nod and we walk in tattoo Lucas's room. Lucas and I share a room even though we don't have to but since Lucas gets bad nightmares and I can get bad anxiety we would rather be in the same room.

I lock the door and we set our bags down and grab our bags with our weapons and any fighting, hacking, racing or assassin stuff we need." here's the spray paint " Lucas says passing me some cans I smirk down at them "I guess we're going to do some... decorating" I now and then we put our stuff away I hide the spray paint we lay on the bed and both drift off.

I feel something moving next to me I open my eyes. Lucas was tossing and turning he had tears running down his cheeks while he mumbled things "Lucas " I shake him "Lucas it's ok, I'm here, you safe " I hug him and play with his hair he slowly calms down "Was it the same one " he nods "thanks liv " he says hugging me back "your my twin of course remember, born together " "kill together " "die together " we both say the last one he smiles and then a knock interrupts up "Dinner, now " Enzo says "what's up his ass " I whisper to Lucas "he shakes his head "he was glaring at me on the plane and keeps doing it "I nod "we'll I think we should decorate something now " Lucas smirks "I like you're thinking angel "he gives me that Nickname after my underworld name. we get up and walk downstairs to see everyone at the table with seats free next to we walk and sit down.

"Before dinner, we would like to discuss some rules since I am now your guardian, "Lorenzo says "ok," we both say "Creepy" Leonardo whispers or try to whisper.
"First rule respect us family is always first and trust. "
"Second rule We need to know where you are and tell us if you're going somewhere. "
"No drugs, drinking, fighting or weapons. "
"Fourth rule no boyfriends or girlfriends "
"And last of all the most important always tell the truth never lie. "
"Also, where goanna needs those guns, you had before and any others you had and school starts in 2 days where you'll be going with Leonardo and Enzo "Alessandro adds.

Me and Lucas look at each other with amusement on our faces.
"First you earn respect and trust we won't just give it " I say.
"Second you don't own us we can go wherever "Lucas says.
"Third drugs we don't touch drinking we have done, and you can't stop us " I say.
"And fighting we will do what's needed to be done and if that means punching someone we will "Lucas adds.
"Forth rule sure," I say.
"And the last rule you've broken is that so will we, " Lucas says.
"Oh, and the last thing about weapons "
"No," we both say in unison.

All the boys look taken back at what we just said.

✂︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-edited

𝗗+𝗩