♖Chapter 13♖

-/-/-continuing -/-/-

" where is she then ?" Enzo yells Dominic shows his smirks down at him " right here " pulling me up I stand there along with Simon pointing a gun down to my brothers and Kai .

They back away from the doors and I look down at them all . " What do you want for her ,money ?" Lorenzo yells Dominic chuckles
" no I have enough of that I want one thing, one thing only " pausing just to be dramatic as he usually is he finally speaks again " I want you to feel the pain of losing something you love " in a second he walks closer to the edge " say good bye boys " I look down and see there pleading eyes I quickly look up away from them but they still saw me then Dominic grabs his gun and shoots I fall back landing in Liams lap " well hello darling " he whispers i roll my eyes as I hear my brother yelling and foot steps as they think I've gotten shot in the head but the dark deceived them Dominic picks me up bridal style all my brothers now opening the doors running in Liam , Simon and Dominic who's carrying me building they get down in second and Dominic grabs my hand as we walk to a three cars in bushes all black I get in a passenger seat Dominic driving and Liam and Simon on the other two cars in a second we speed out " you should of taken up acting love" I roll my eyes " ah ,ah ,ah don't roll your eyes kitten" I look out the window for another 10 minutes until we get to a private airport as I go to open my door another person already has I look up seeing Dominic he smiles and I just nod we walk to the plane Liam and Simon following Dominic hand on the middle of my back leads me to a chair facing another I sit down him in the other Liam going to the TV a Xbox next to it Simon sitting across from me on the other side taking out a computer .

We've been sat here an hour now Dominic on his phone and the only noice bickering of Simon and Liam as I think of one thing " why didn't you just kill me?" I ask Dominic looks up "what was that love ?" I look up from my rings I've been fiddling with " why didn't you just kill me , for real ?" Simon and Liam now looking too " because I care and you don't deserve it ,oh and I need you" I just nod looking back to the window unknowingly playing with my rings .

By now you'd be wondering why I haven tried to escape or fight back well that's a good question one that will not be answered yet .

After coming out I don't know how long it took till we got to a small mansion we they parked and got out before we walked in Dominic opens the door for me getting a small thanks we walk in " it's 5 bedrooms each with a bathroom , so you won't have to share or anything there's a pool , gaming everything you need really and you closer had some closets if you need anything you can come and ask me angel " he says as we stop at a black door like the others " thank you " I walk in and look around. I sit on the bed and still notice Dominic walking to the door but he stops and turns " you know Olivia I'm not going to hurt you ,I promise " he says the last part his hand on my cheek I just nod and he walks out saying goodnight leaving me to feel the bare space beside me where Luca would lay , I could remember Kai's soft hands holding me or small kisses and my brothers all of them it hurt me to think about I roll over closing my eyes to tired for my anxiety to be there or for nightmares to comes for anything really.

-/:.//-.-//-/-/-//-./-..,:/-:,:/...-.:/-,:/..-//-

-/-/-Hey sorry I've had a busy start of the year but that's no excuse so here's the chapter hope you like it I've latest started writing the next and I hope you liek it if you Don't please let me know and why if you DO please Lea tmw know and why and big thank you to everyone.

-/-/-Have a good day

-whywhywhyskittles