♖Chapter 15♖

-/-/- Nick's POV -/-/-

" No you where lying to Liv now look what's gone on we can't find her , your not even helping find her , and Kai I didn't ask for this I love Lucas and I can't do this i can mess what we have left . I didn't ask for this Kai you dragged me into it and i'm not in it any more " Kai shakes his head " no your in till i say your out and Olivia is dead by now they just can't get over it"
I watches as Kai goes over to the computer bringing up a few things " where close Nick , we can find out who killed our parents " I just nod and keep typing on the computer .

-/-/-Olivia's POV -/-/-

He didn't care , he never did . Kai acted as if I was nothing .Like I was dead, does he think I'm that weak and easy to kill. I wonder how easy it is to kill him ?, should definitely find that out .
I ignored the hurt and looked to Dom and Simon " I get to kill him ,right?" Simon was confused "maybe " he says unsure as I roll my eyes to his answer " i'm so killing him " i thought then with the click buttons he turn to me " do you know Kai's father , mother ? " I shake my head " never meet them Kai lived with his friends and Nick didn't know Kai until I started dating him ,or at least I thought " " We need to find out who his father was and who Kai is , Nick doesn't seem a threat as much but he knows your still alive since the call " Simon nods " I'll look trough the mafias for them and Simon will go search by names" Liam says Dom nods and the turns to me " come on ,love " walking out with him my anger still there and I walk straight to the work out room my eye set on to the punching bag and I start my knuckles turning red immediately from the force in my punches.

" You're hurting your self " I hear Dom's voice but ignore it " you angry I get it , but there's other ways to get it out other then hurting your self " rolling my eyes I continue " like what? " I say in between punches . I feel arms snake around my waist and it stops my body from moving as I punch but my punches fully stop once I feel lisp on my neck " like this " I hear a whisper against my ear and my breathing unsteady from both the anger but mainly his lisp on my neck , his voice so deep , cold and yet soft and filled of lust .

His arms tighten on my waist as his lips move against my neck, I lean giving him more access I bit my lip trying to stop a moan but unable to my head falls back against his chest and a moan leaves my lips ,his hands move fast spinning me so where now face to face and my hand goes to his cheek and the other around his neck .Our lips fit together perfectly, if made for each other . Pulling for air I look up at him and he brushes some of my hair away from my eyes " you have no idea how long I've wanted that " he says.

Grabbing my hips my legs go around his waist and hold as he takes me up to his room one the door closes I feel the cold hard wood against my back as my shirt already disappeared into the room .

-/-/-A few hours later-/-/-

I look at Dom's tattooed arms that held me as my mind soon drifted off to what's coming soon. The mafia ball, that's where the real mission starts .

-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/+/+/-//-/-*-/-/-/-/-/-/-(-/-/-/-//-*-/+/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/+//-/-//-=-/-/-/-/-//-...-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/

I know it's short but the next chapter is going to be big and hope you enjoyed .
I have been late in updating and I am sorry my mental health has had a big drop so it was hard for me to do anything really now i don't like using mental health as an excuse but it really has been bad and I'm sorry .

Hope you enjoyed everyone and I can't want for the next update I hope you like it so far.

-With what happened with Olivia and Dom i didn't get in to detail as I don't know if you guys want scenes like that if so ,comment please and if you don't get what I mean your innocent and lets keeps you that way , for now at-least .

-whywhywhyskittles