The Command Fart - Hawks and Dabi

The Command Fart - Can be held for long periods of time waiting for the right moment. It is intended to be noticed.

" Ugh - what the hell is that smell", Dabi groans pinching his nose.

" It's me." Hawks said casually.

" No way thats you.", he grimaced. " That doesn't even smell human."

" Oh come on. It's not that bad." He shrugged at the villains sly insult.

Hawks squinted his eyes as he grunted out another fart, this one making a bubbly sound upon its exit.

BBBrRRRPT!

" Whew! 'Scuse me.", he chuckled pretending to fan his noise as a near rancid smell filled the car.

Dabi scowled at him, the non purple part of his face turning a dark red.

" Could you atleast warn me next time?"

" Well why would I do that if you like it", he said, nudging Dabis shoulder playfully.

" Who told you that bird brain.", he growled.

Hawks arched an eyebrow at him in surprise.

" I was just joking around - you actually like this stuff?", he asked.

Dabi silently stared at the road. A wide grin grew onto Hawks's face, as he leaned his weight to the side, lifting slightly off the car seat. He let out a hot puff of air onto the seat, barely making a puff sound.

He gave an exaggerated sigh, as the scent of his gas filled their space, causing Dabi to blush even harder. He said nothing, in an attempt to ignore the situation.

" Ah -Aw come on! You know you liked that -"

He paused for a minute waiting for his stomach to give him the que.

" I think I have another one coming."

He squinted one eye, this time keeping his butt on the seat to amplify the sound.

PPPRBTT! PRBT!

This one smelled undeniably eggy. The smell was almost thick in the air.

" Ugh did you just lay an egg or something" , he said trying to hide how turned on he was. Unfortunately he couldn't hide what had popped up in his pants.

" Haha I have no idea - but whatever it was you definitely enjoyed it", Hawks teased.

Dabi stopped the car, got out, and walked over to the passenger seat.

" You think it's funny huh.", he muttered manically. He placed a large hand on Hawks abdomen, his body so close that he could feel his boner on his thigh.

" Lets just see how funny you think it is when you can't walk later ..."