"You Should."

After ten minutes, someone knocked the door.

"Yes?" I said as I opened it.

"Hey, is here that Alison lives?" He asked. It was a hot guy, tall, with some accent around his voice, brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes, who are you?" I asked.

"Can you tell to her that Michael is at the front door here?"

Michael... That name wasn't strange...

"Hey, I'm Alison, come in."

He went and he made his way to the sofa on the living-room. I sat on the poltroon and we started talking about things.

"So, Alison, do you remember me?" Michael asked.

I looked at him for just five minutes.

"Oh my good lord... Michael, I do remember you! We were such good friends! But then I..."

"You stoped getting news from me. I know. I ran away from here and I let you here, alone... Well you were alone because you had that guy... What was his name... Ah! Yes, you had Vincent..."

"Wait, what?!"

What the hell...

"Yes! Vincent... But it doesn't matter... How about you, are you okay? I heard that you had a blackout and you stayed in coma for almost a year... Are you allright?" He asked curious but, in a certain way, curiosity couldn't stay out of his soul.

"I'm fine", I said, "and you?"

"Well I'm not the one who woke up of a coma..." And he laughed.

"Always with his non-jokes..."

"You know me!" He answered.

Then we stared at each other with clarified looks. There was something.

"Well I just drop by the place to see if you were ok, now that's time for me to return to my job and continue my hard... Hard working." He said.

"You should."

We said goodbye and I walked him to the front door.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Were you willing to go dinner with me one day?" Michael asked.

I didn't know what to say... My mind was telling me to say yes but my heart was in completely denying, so.

"Sure... One day you call me and we'll go dinner somewhere..."

"Yes! I mean... Ok then, bye."

"Bye." And he went to his car.

He got excited when I said yes... Maybe I should've said no... Whatever.

After, I did have some important things to think of starting with Vincent. I looked back and I saw him looking at me and waiting to gave me a prank.

"We need to talk." I said.

"What now?" E asked.

"Michael talked with me..."

"What? What was that guy doing here?! You know what you suffered with him..." He said shouting.

"And what about you?! Fake brother?! Seriously?!" I said as I cried.

"What... No... Wait, you couldn't remember... What?" He looked at me confused.

"What? What were you thinking? That my stupidness and my blackout would affect me for the rest of my life? I would remember everything. Now I do. I was completely scared when I arrived at this house on the preveious year. Now a year have gone by and I remember. I do."

"Please don't cry sweet... Don't cry. It was to protect you. You need to understand."

I left the house crying. I was too scared to stay there.

Thing were too complicated at that moment. Michael stoped by my house, or Vincent's, and we had a weird conversation and Vincent was, actually, my boyfriend. He said that was my brother just to protect me from dangerous people like Michael.

The truth is that I didn't know what to do. Staying or leaving?