"It's ok, I think."

Then, the flight attendant call everyone to the plane. I looked at him and I kissed him one last time. Then he went to the plane and I stayed watching him through the window.

It wasn't the best afternoon ever, because at that moment I knew that I would stay alone for two weeks.

I drove back home, I opened the door and I sat on the kitchen island and I started to think about something for me to do... So I remembered, Catherine!

"Hey girl!" I shout.

"Hey, it's Vincent... Catherine is taking a shower."

"Oh... No problem... So I'll keep talking with you. How are you?" I said with a sad voice.

"Good, and you?"

"Me too!" I said with some excitement.

"Look, I was wondering if you want to go have a coffee today..."

And I didn't said nothing. Vincent asked me to go and meet him. It's not a big deal but I can't. But I want to do it. But I'm with Michael and, if I go, I'm not going to kill anyone...

"It's ok, I think." I said... Shit.

"Ok then. Meet me in the king's avenue at eight. See ya." And he hang up.

I had to psych me that it will going to be just a friendly meeting, and it will be! But I feel like something it going to go wrong... I don't know why. I got upstairs and dressed something more casual to the meet. Got into the car and made my way to the King's Avenue downtown. I parked up and I saw Vincent sitting inside the coffee shop. He was wearing some classy clothes, like he always does.

"Hey!"

"Hey Alison! Sit here lady!" He said to me.

I sat and we started talking about many things. Now I know that he has a brother, with seven years old, and a sister, with twenty one; he wants to be a doctor or something like that; that he likes alternative music and more stuff that are not relevant now.

"I'm surprised, I have to admit." He said surprisingly.

"What?" I asked.

"How did your boyfriend permitted this?" And he started laughing at me, and right after that he started to look quite serious to me.

"He's not here... He went to see his mom and family in Germany. He will be out for two weeks..."

"It might be complicated for you, I mean, you're alone and you might not have nothing to do... Look, if you're bored or something, just give me a call and we will do something together, ok?" And he said as he gave me his phone number.

I looked to him and I started laughing like he did to me a few minutes ago. I still didn't get it: this guy shows up and he comes to me with all this confidence? It's not normal, I admit it, but I am really sympathising with this boy.

I picked the paper and I looked to the clock. It was time to go. I grabbed my bag, said goodbye and gave him a hug. Then I heard a whisper...

"Will you call me?"

And I started to look to him. He looked back but in a different way. I didn't know what to do so a started walking out the coffee shop and walking to the car. I opened it, I grabbed the paper with his phone number on it and I called him.

"I knew that you were going to call me." He said from the other side of the phone.

"I knew that you wouldn't resist to give me your phone number." And I shut up. It just came out of my mounth... But it felt good to say it.