Lunch.

Third Person: POV

After class, The school bell ringed, everybody immediately headed out, except for Shuichi. 

Suddenly, a short purple headed boy, and a pale skinned white haired boy came in.

They chatted with Shuichi for awhile.

K1-B0: POV

As I walk down the hallways with Kokichi, he finally spotted Shuichi.

I let out a sigh. not even wanting to eat, just wanted to read a book or something.

Adjusting my cap, I headed over inside the classroom.

" Hey, Shuichi, would you like to eat Lunch with me and Kiibo? " Kokichi said. giving out a, innocent smug, smile?...

" Yeah! Sure.. I declined that g-green haired boy just for us.. " He said, I rubbed my eye and adjusted my cap.

" You declined, Rantaro's invitation? wow, you must be brave! " Kokichi said, bitting his bottom lip.

" no.. it was because K-Kaede was theree?.... " He looked down to his table.fiddling with his fingers.

" Oh, thats ok! Let's go. " He pulled us over to the cafeteria.

" And..the cafeteria is full, where are we sitting, exactly?.. " I said, adjusting my cap once more.

" Oh.. hm, guess we have to sit beside, them?.. " Of COURSE I knew it, Shuichi shouldn't HAVE to decline Rantaro, now their purposely saving seats for US?!

Kaito Momota: POV

quickly spotting Shuichi and his friends, Kaede rushed towards him, pushing Kiibo and Kokichi.

" Move, losers! " She said, pushing out Kokichi and Kiibo.

I came over there, Rantaro was protecting our food from the flies.

" Pshh, look who it is? small weakling and some stupid non-talkative loser! " I smirked, messing with Kiibo's hat, then taking it.

Kaede Akamatsu: POV

I ignored the problems Kaito made and continued to talk to Shuichi. He looks shocked.

" uh.. shouldn't we call a t-teacher?.. " He said, nervously, adjusting his cap.

" Don't be silly! Reporting it to a teacher will waste our Lunch Time! " I said, taking off his cap. and ruffling with his hair. 

Shuichi Saihara: POV

I was zoning out to my thoughts, not realizing she took off my cap. I started to sweat and started to avoid eye contact with everyone.

" U..uh..THANK..Y..YOU!! " I snatched my cap back, and dragged Kiibo and Kokichi away from them.