If only...

Von ( 5 years ago)

It's another day at this busted ass high school, I hate this bitch with a passion

It's another day at this busted ass high school, I hate this bitch with a passion. I only come here for one reason, Raja Pullins, the baddest hoe in this school. Light skin, long ass hair, and a fat ass
She pretty as hell too, but she only like niggas with money,  it's our senior year and I've been trying to get her attention and shit, but she bougie as hell, she don't fuck with niggas like me at all. I'm street as nigga, she into niggas that play basketball like Derrick Banks, too them I'm just some dirty lil boy from da o that sleeps on the floo'.

Its breakfast time so I bump pass all the loud as hoes to make it to my usual table with my gang, Harmoni and Ebonii, they some social outcasts and shit, like me. I thought they was sisters at first but they just was best friends, People talk about them,  especially ebonii because she was dark skin, they made fun of Harmoni because of her mixed race being black and asian people always tried to make fun of the fact she wasnt fully black , plus they thought she was werid. But they pretty to me. Ebonii this wild bold person and Harmoni is more of a quiet, shy person. 

" WASSUHHH VON", Ebonii loud ass yells as I sit next to her.

" The fuck you so loud for gang?" I ask mugging her ass, as i take her cheese stick off her tray.

" Von I'm like this all the time, ion know why you act like shit new", She says smiling as she hands me a orange.

" Did you eat last night?" Harmoni ask concerned as usual, she acts like the momma out of us three.

" Nah, the heat got turned off", I say lowly looking down.

" Have some of my food, I already ate at home anyway", Harmoni says pushing her Tray towards me.

" Man, you don't gotta do this Harmz I'm good ", I say shaking my head.

" Von just take the damn food mane", Ebonii says pushing the tray towards me.

Her Atlanta accent is heavy as fuck, Raja from Atlanta too, in Her and Ebonii are step sisters and shit, but they hate each other always have. Even though she won't say why, I know it's real deep.

" Thanks Harmoni, you a real one", I say smiling as I take the tray.

" No problem, that's what friends are for", she says smiling.

" So Von you know prom is like 2 months away", Ebonii says smiling

" Okay...", I say not getting her point.

" Who are you asking dummy?" Harmoni asks eagerly.

" I wanna ask Raja Pullins," I tell them and their smiles drop.