Down low.

Raja (5 years ago)

I collapsed on my face as he finally releases inside of me, letting go of my neck

I collapsed on my face as he finally releases inside of me, letting go of my neck. I breath in deeply as he starts to kiss my back, and then he lays next to me, I smile and bite my lip, he was too sexy for his own good.

" Damn Dayvon, you put it down", I say smiling as I run my fingers through my curly hair.

" You gon learn to stop playin' with me", he says grabbing me by the neck and I giggle .

" Maybe", I say smirking as I pull his lips to mine for a passionate kiss.

" Raja I'm not playing with yo ass", he says smiling as I kiss his lips again.

My phone starts to ring, i sigh seeing it's Derrick calling, I roll my eyes and ignore his call only for him to call me again. This nigga clearly just don't get that I don't want to talk to hin, but if I don't answer this call he's just gonna continue to call and I didn't need him popping up at my house at this moment. 

" It's him huh?" He asks looking at me.

" Yeah I gotta answer this, he's gonna start suspecting I'm cheating on him", i say to him.

" But you is cheating...with me", he points out.

" Look please just be quiet for a second ", I say rolling my eyes, ignoring his point.

It's friday, we're out of school. I smoked some good blunts with Von, I dont want my high to get blown with this foolishness.  I call Derrick back and he immediately answers after the first ring just like I knew he would, I got his lame ass wrapped around my finger like the bad bitch I am. I literally have this niggas at the palm of my hands.

" Why the fuck you wasn't answering the phone?" He demands, I smirk.

His ass never answers my call but always want to sweat when I don't answer mines. Even though I knew what I was doing was wrong,  but I mean damn. He could be so clingy at times.

" Just got out the shower", I reply simply as Von starts to eat me out again, damn this boy head game is crazy.

" So you couldn't answer the phone?" He asks.

" Nigga I was in the fucking shower, clearly I couldn't ", I say smartly,  rolling my eyes.

" I wanna see you", he says and I smile.

" How soon can you be over?" I ask him.

" I'm at practice right now, I'll be there around 6", he tells me, I look at my phone and see it's 4:39, so I had plenty of time to spend with Von before I kicked him out.