22.

Once we finished "shopping" I dropped Sammy off at her house and went back to mine. I'm exhausted, even though I am grateful that Sammy came over, I still can't stop thinking about Zayn. Once I stepped into my apartment, I was surprised to find a little post-it on the floor. I dropped my things on the table, and picked it up, reading slowly.

Meet me upstairs.

-You already know who :) x

The smiley face and the 'x' gave it away...Zayn. I need to get this over with, so I grabbed my phone, and went out of the door. 

**

ZAYN'S POV

When Jesy didn't open the door my heart shattered for the hundredth time. She really refuses to give me a chance, but I'm not giving up. I cancelled a tour for her, and I know it was the right thing because I did it for her, the love of my life, and I need to fix everything. I called the boys so they could help me out with the plan I made up. Besides, I know I can always count on them.

PHONE CALL

"Liam? Are you with the boys?" 

"Yeah, I am. You're actually on speaker"

"Hey, Zee!" Niall, Louis and Harry said in unison.

"Hey, lads"

"What's up?" Liam asked.

"I need your help" 

"Tell us everything" Niall sing-songed.

"It's Jesy, I've been trying to talk to her, but she doesn't let me explain"

"We can help you with that" Louis added.

"This is what you have to do"

----------

We are now gathered in Jesy's building rooftop, setting everything up. The boys and I came up with a better idea, and I know she is going to love it. 

"Lads, are we all ready?" I asked them.

"Everything is settled" Louis gave me a thumbs up.

"Good, she'll be here in any minute, so get in your positions" That's when I heard the elevator ding.

"Okay, here we go" I closed my eyes and breathed in. 

"Z-Zayn?" 

JESY'S POV

There he is, his perfect being, with his perfect smile, and his perfect eyes. Oh those eyes, I always get lost in them. I can't make eye-contact, because then I'll be tempted to jump on him, which is not good.

"W-What are you doing here?" 

"I just want to show you how I'm still deeply in love with you, Jesy. I hope that this song we are all going to sing for you really sums up for all the mistakes I've made" Niall began strumming his guitar, and my breath hitched.