Part 66- something's up.

The next day I was at home all by myself. Zayn went out with the boys, they had this very important interview. I'm so bored, dying of loneliness -not being dramatic or anything-. I'm laying on the floor looking at the ceiling, this seems to be one of my daily activities now. I'm still on my pj's, my hair all messed up and I haven't even grabbed something to eat. After a while of just looking like a dead person my phone went off. I rolled my eyes at the sound and turned my face to the side, looking at my phone. I crawled to the living room and took a hold of it.

"Oh, Perrie" I mumbled as I clicked her number to return the call.

-Phone Call-

"Hello?" 

"Jes, hey! What's up?"

"Not much, I'm just home, you know...dying" I chuckled.

"I was thinking you can come over, the girls and I are ordering some food" 

"Uhh, sure. Can I bring Sue and Meg?"

"Of course, that'd be great"

"Alright, see you in a bit" 

"Okay, bye" 

 -End Of Call-

I hung up and told Megan and Susie about the invitation. At the beginning they said no, they really dislike them, but then I said that they should do it for me and they said yes. So, I went to my room and took a shower. I dressed up with black leggings, a long sleeve over sized sweater and converse. I threw my hair in a pony tail and waited for the girls to arrive.

[A/N: Click on the external link under the book cover to check out the outfit.] 

**

"Hey, girls!" Leigh-Anne greeted.

"Come in!" 

We got in and Perrie, Jesy and Jade were sitting in the living room. 

"Hey" I waved.

"Hey Jes, I'm so glad you made it" Perrie hugged me.

"So, you remember Megan and Susie" 

"Of course!" 

"Hey" Megan and Susie half smiled.

"We're ordering food, would you girls like Chinese, pizza or..?" Jade asked, with her phone in hand.

"If it's up to me pizza, since I had Chinese with Zayn the other day" I smiled.

I saw how Perrie rolled her eyes, is she jealous? That's odd, I mean, isn't she over him? That's what she said, anyway. Megan, Susie and I went to the living room and sat down with Jesy and Leigh while Perrie and Jade popped some movie into the DVD. We chated like normal friends, like we have known each other for a long time, it was nice. Megan and Susie didn't talk that much, but they laughed quite a lot. The food finally arrived and Jesy went to the door. 

"How much is it?"

"36.99" 

"Perrie, it's 36.99!" She yelled.

"Okay!"

"Crap! I only have 20" She added as she held the 20 in her fingers.

"I'm broke" Leigh shrugged.