😷𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕😷

~○Sick day○~

Used tissues were scattered everywhere on your bed.

Your weak form was lying weakly under the thick covers and hid half of your red face.

You had gotten sick after the snowball fight you had with the huge robot last night and you had gotten completely wet and by the time you made it home you were a coughing mess.

The door to your bedroom creaking opened making you turn around since your back was facing the door.

Micheal slowly came up with a tray in his and and carefully sat next to you on the bed. You started pulling yourself a bit further from the blankets to be closer to your lover.

A good thing about micheal being a robot was the fact that he couldn be close to you even if you were sick. Since he was a animtronic and couldn't catch any sickness.
The only thing that was like a sickness to him is some sort of virus.

He gently placed the wet cloth he had already made you on the nightstand and placed it on your forehead.

You smiled and how caring your lover was and leaned back on you bed headboard.

You smiled goofigly at him before taking a tissue and wiped your nose.

He took the spoon that was placed on the tray along with the hot soup Micheal made.

He was a great cook it made you wonder how he was before... the accident.

He dipped the spoon inside the bowl and pulled it back up and blew carefully to cool it down.

He looked at you before pointing the spoon towards you. You opened your mouth and the spoon was Placed inside.

You tasted the delicious tomato soup and even enjoyed the smell.

"Are you better now?" He asked gently with the raspy voice of his.

"Yeah I'm better then last night" you said and sniffled a bit.

He ruffled your head and started feeding you more of the soup till it was done.

He placed the tray on the night stand and leaned over so the necklace you bought him was hanging over.

He never took it off after you bought him and you really felt happy.

He placed a small kiss on your cheek before ruffling your hair again.

He stood up and took the tray ready to leave and started slowly walking out of your room.

You felt really lonely so you called him.

"Mike? Can you stay with me..." you whispered feeling embarrassed.

You heard him chuckle before walking back to you and placing the tray back on the nightstand.

You got happy and scooted a bit further so he could fit.

Thankgod your bed was a king sized one and both of you could fit on it.

He pulled you close to his chest and wrapped one arm around your wrist and the other stroking your hair.

You felt smoothed and started breathing better.

Your eyes were half lided since you were feeling tired.

You were playing with the heart shaped necklace around his neck before letting out a loud yawn signaling him you were sleepy.

"You tired?" He asked before continuing stroking your hair.

You just nodded your head and let out another yawn before cuddling closer to him.

He pulled you closer and sighed.

"Go to sleep Y/N I'll be here" he said holding you close.

He started humming a tone for you and you enjoyed it.

You felt your eyelids dropping and let the dreamland take over.

You smiled before you fell asleep at the thought of springtrap will always be by your side even at your sick days.

~○end of one-shot○~