Siblings

Ash gave a quiet sigh as he watched Diantha, his sister, fast asleep on the bed the two shared. Unlike his other two sisters, he and Diantha shared more in trauma than Cynthia and Dawn. 

To say that both were mentally drained was far fetched. 

At this point of time, both were stuck in a regional crisis. Unfortunately, it started out small, then grew much larger than what they both wanted. In all, all gym leaders of the region, Steven Stone and Malva ended up helping, adding the professor and Alain to the mix. 

Ash and Daintha were the two most emotionally and mentally drained. 

Nobody blamed them.

Even after the Kalos Crisis.

Diantha twisted and turned in her sleep, her body starting to grow cold. Ash furrowed his brows as he moved over in his spot, and pressed his hand against her forehead. Immediately, he could tell that she felt like a volcano just at the point to erupt, so he pulled his hand back. 

Ash moved to sit up, but his body was forced to a stop, and was dragged back down. He blinked, looking over. His heart melted at the look on Diantha's face. 

Diantha just looked so broken. Her blue eyes stared off as she had woken up, a dead look in her eye. Ash almost cried. His older sister wasn't there.

He looked down at her chest, and shut his eyes. It wasn't out of embarrassment, it was out of pure regret. Regret that Diantha was dragged down into something like that. 

Ash moved around, and moved his arms to Diantha's sides, making the 25 year old flinch and wince. 

Bandages wrapped all around her torso, even on her arms and palms. She had some bandages stuck on her right cheek, and a 'L' shaped scar stuck on her forehead. 

Ash on the other hand, only had bandages sitting on his forearms. 

Ash wrapped his arms around Diantha, letting her melt into his arms. He let a smile spread on his face. 

Unfortunately, Diantha still felt like a volcano. 

Ash shuffled out of Diantha's hold, making the older sister groan. " I know I know...I need to get your fever down ", Ash mumbled, making the woman grumble. 

Ash moved and sent a text

-- 

Ash: Hey...so uh

Cynth: Ash! What happened to Diantha and you!?

Dawn: Yeah!

Ash: ….. I was about to ask you two to come down...Diantha has a fever

Cynth: Aight

Dawn: Where are you?

Ash: Diantha's personal house

Dawn: K, seeya soon, hold tight bro

Ash: Mkay

--

Ash chuckles as he sets his phone down, and moves to the bathroom. 

After a while of grabbing supplies, he heard the door open. Shuffling. A small groan. Then a hurling noise that made Ash zip out of the bathroom. 

There stood Dawn, trying not to freak out, Cynthia kneeling down as Diantha had hunched over the bed, and had puked. 

Ash grimsed a little, and saw Cynthia look up at him, and nod. Ash grabbed a pokeball, and let it open. Out pops a gardevoir, Diantha's. 

Its eyes trailed around the room, and its eyes glowed. The puke on the floor cleared up as a Glaceon softly let the room grow cold, and Dawn's Quilava layed next to Diantha. 

Cynthia stood up, and all three siblings looked at eachother, and nodded. 

Cynthia slipped herself behind Diantha, Ash slipped back into Diantha's arms, and Dawn slipped in behind Ash. 

Malva was trying to find them, but couldn't. She needed to find Diantha to give a small report. 

Unfortunately, she did walk in on the cuddle fest on Diantha's personal bed, and smiled.

Diantha had her arms wrapped around Ash, arms up his back, her head slightly pressed against his forehead. Ash had his arms wrapped gently around Diantha's waist as his chin rested against her nape of her neck. Cynthia's nose was pressed close into Diantha's disheveled hair, her right arm draped over Diantha and Ash's waists. The same could be said for Dawn, but her arms only reached over Ash. Glaceon slept between Diantha and Ash as Quilava slept over their heads. Gardevoir had been returned to her pokeball. 

(A/N: So I held back on the trauma and set it back onto that Diantha had a nightmare that made her puke)