His Mum

'good morning sleepy head' kai laughed.
'what time did you wake up then'  I smirked.
'7.00 exactly my dear, thought I'd give you a sweet surprise' kai replied brushing past me holding a sauce pan, with a freshly baked pancake in it.
'thank you baby,this tastes great ' I grinned, tucking into a Nutella filled pancake. He sat down next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulders with the big smile he always has for me. 'you know I feel like the happiest man on earth with you' kai whispered
'I'm never letting you go' I replied feeling the butterflies kick in.
*RING * *RING*
'crap  it's my mum, give me a minute' kai said. I knew this wouldn't be good, ever since we were kids kai's mum had treated him like a piece of dirt.He was more like a stranger than a son. They had nothing in common. She was either out with her friends or at work and it'd stay that way until kai gave her money.
'I'm baaaaaackkkk' kai announced
'what does she want now?'
'the usual money, I apparently owe her' kai grunted. My blood boiled,she didn't even bother asking how he was,just 'where is the money'. I could notice that instead of the chirpy kai he now looked low and upset. 'hey its gonna be alright, don't let her ruin you're mood like that. We won't give her the money she can suck on it.' I explained.
'Alex, you know what she's like' kai sighed. 'yeah I do but let it get over your head' I said. 'right' he smiled.
There is no way I'm letting him give her that money. He needs to stand up against her and be better.