Confession

As soon as I get home, I burst through the front door hoping kai would be busy and not notice me. Ching. The door was open. I ran upstairs as fast as I could but from the other room I hear kai yell my name. He grabs my arm and pulls me into his arms. I start pouring out with tears as he sits down and pulls me into his chest.
'what's wrong?' he questioned.
'kai, it's nothing' I sigh.
'what's wrong?' this time his voice is slightly raised.i know I have to tell him. But how?? His old best friend who betrayed him calls me pretty? How the fuck do I explain that.
'promise me you won't be mad,'I glance up at him and he nods, slowly moving his hand into mine.
'I saw Erik' I murmer. He instantly looks serious and blurts out 'you saw Erik.'
I look down at my feet and look at him with a worried face, he dismisses it and whizzes up to get his keys.
'kai what are you doing?' I yell
'what did he do? Touch you? Insult you? Kiss you? Come on Alexei' he yelled grabbing his keys.
'kai don't, just leave it' I plead.My hands are shaking and I don't know what he's about to do. I can't stop him.
He's running up the path trying to find Erik and I've lost my breath. 'KAI' I helplessly scream. But he doesn't look back. He keeps on hunting down Erik. Eventually I manage to catch up. This time he's speed walking.
'kai, please' I repeat over and over again.
'he hasn't done anything' I say.
'that's what my sister said, I'm giving that shit ass what he deserved along fucking time ago.' kai says with an aggressive tone. I grab onto him but it's too late. There's Erik.
-
In matter of seconds kai has Erik pinned to a wall. 'you fucking touch her and ill kill you.' I stand there helplessly.
'I didn't touch her' Erik groaned.
'right, like how you didn't touch my sister,' kai laughed.
He finally let go and walked towards me. I could see the pain in his eyes.
'Lets go.' he calmly muttered.
It was a silent trip back. Nothing was said. I looked up at kai a couple of times but nothing came out.
-
Now we're home. Both of us keep on looking at one another not having a clue on what to say. Until I break the silence, 'Im sorry'
'why are you sorry?' kai murmured sipping his coffee.
'I should've told you straight away' a tear comes out. Kai comes over to me and strokes the tear away.
'it's okay, it's finished now.' he says as he kisses my forehead. I kind of like this new kai. Learning to accept things,i still felt really bad for everything even though its not even my fault but I know he loves me and that's all I want to know.