Introduction

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

I have always, always loved criminal minds and lets be real, Spencer is everyone's favourite. And I love many of the married Spencer Reid fanfictions but couldn't really find one that fit the story I have in my mind for Spencer. So, here is me creating my own story. It features an epic - I MEAN EPIC - love story between Spencer and this badass bitch character that I have conjured up. And yes, I know she can get a bit annoying sometimes, so, please bear with her. I swear she will get better with time.

Anyways, I really hope you like this story, and like Basil too.

Hehehe, thanks for choosing my story to read! Enjoy!!!

DISCLAIMERS & INFORMATION:

Do keep in mind this is a fantasy. It is fiction, people, and none of its real. The show has all rights reserved, but I will be writing my original story with an original character to which I hold creative liberties to.

Secondly, Please don't plagiarize.

Come on man, this is a fanfic. I am writing this for shits and giggles. I am writing this for fun. I know you are obsessed with Spencer, but don't steal my work. Spencer doesn't like that. 

Although, if you have a hot and steamy fanfic with Dr. Reid in it let me know, cause God knows I need it right now. 

And as always:

I wrote this. No seriously, this is my work. I claim it. I have imprinted on it. It has my DNA. It will eat you and rip you raw if you try to take it. So, fair warning, stop now. Don't blame me later as a ghost for being your murderer. I did warn you.

And guys if any of you see something similar to this anywhere else, please do let me know. I would appreciate it so much!

This story is also published on Archive of Our Own under the same name : https://archiveofourown.org/series/2464702

But just to be safe I will add this too:

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of the author. Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, or infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

COPYRIGHT NICKELODEON7856 2021 ©

All right, with the main things out of the way, let's get on to the fun stuff:

Feedback:

As most of you would have already expected I am an amateur writer starting out on Wattpad and I would so very much appreciated you feedback as comments, shares and votes. Constructive criticism, and comments on spelling/grammatical errors are always welcomed! Also, this is written in UK English if you guys are confused about some words.

Hateful comments are not welcomed. Don't piss on my work, or anyone else's really. We are all young writers here and your hateful comments do nothing but break our morale down. Have a little compassion and tell us how we can be better instead!

The updating schedule:

So, the book will be updated every Wednesday and Saturday at 10pm SGT or 7am Pacific Time. Fair warning, I am a university student doing my 3rd year and thus, there will be periods of time where I am unable to update. I am actually ahead of the schedule and have loads of chapters already prepared, but in case I am not able to update I will let you all know.

Editing:

Since I am writing the story as I go along, most of the chapters will be shallow edited. I will definitely be taking the time to do a deep edit from time to time and I have already decided to one once the entire book is completed.

P.s. if there are any editors reading this and would like to help me edit, you can let me know!

About the book, stop focusing on Spencer damnit, pay attention for me I swear, only 2 more mins:

This is a one and done book with around 150 000 words. Each chapter should roughly have about 1500 to 2000 words except for the prologue and epilogue. And yes, it will be a happy ending. 

Fair warning, this really is intended for mature audiences only. It's a guilty pleasure book with Dr. Reid holding a paddle....ok, so you get my gist right? If you are not comfortable with all that jizz-jazz, or if you are younger than 18, please don't go any further. If you are squeamish, but still feeling ok you can go on, there will be a warning before and after all steamy scenes, don't worry.

Oh,

Oh,

Before I bid you adieu, I would love it if you follow me on instagram and twitter. My handle is @nikitatempest. This would be the best day of life!!!! ❤️

And finally,

thank you very very very much for choosing my book. You didn't have to but you did! So thank you for that. Thank you for your votes and comments and shares. And thank you even if you did none of that, its ok, I still feel your love.

Whoop, I cannot believe I wrote all this. Sorry for boring you, but your guilt pleasure awaits. Keep your phone away before you start to yank off, ok?

XOXO,

Nikita