Intro (3)

He was prince charming

Well, he wasn't quite a prince but he was charming, no doubt. That energy he have those vibes he give. Everytime he gets out of his sport car, pushes his hair back, like damn man we get it you hot you young. AND DAMN he was HANDSOME. AND WHEN I TELL YOU HE WAS PERFECT YOU BET HE IS. Those attractive eyes, that jawline, that smile, EVERTHING. oh wait. Haha. I forgot. Our man was a playboy. Just when you thought he was the one. BINGO BONGO YOU WERE WRONGO DEARIE. Well he was quite the bad boy red velvet sang about. For more information, read the lyrics. They're pretty accurate. He was playful and likes to play cames with girls. YES IF YOU ARE SANE, YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM NOW. if you do, no you don't. Little heartbraker has for a matter of fact a very not pleasing dating history. AND YES. He has a surprise back story 🕺. Also, you will see how much fun he'll have and experiences go through and how he will mature a bit more.

¬Name: Park Seonghwa.
♡INFOS:
- Pronouns: he/him.
- Sexuality: graysexual, heterosexual, biromantic. Or any label.
- MBTI: ESFP.
- Birth date: 3rd April 1999 in Seoul, South Korea. His zodiac is Aries. Feel free to check his full birth chart if you're interested in astrology.
°note: it is not guaranteed for him to follow any stereotypes made based on her zodiac.