Intro (4)

He was so angel-like

His acts, his features, his nice soft personality and his aura that radiates a comfortable feeling to whoever he meets. He wore round glasses that circuled around such pretty eyes. Talking about features, he really is good-looking. He is also very tall which made him so attractive. And most of all, that one and only smile he never stops wearing. It was warm and very pretty. He was popular as well. Not for his looks but for being a "nerd". He was always studying. Nose in his books, he never cared about anything else. His classmates tried a lot of times to drag him to have fun with them but he declined all of their invitations. Automatically, quite a number of them started giving up on befriending him and so until he found himself with no friends. He had no interest in love and dating. His worries resembled in nothing but grades. Yes, that act of his was for a reason you will find out later in the storyline. Now, he's getting into college. Will he finally "heal" and changes his life or not?

¬Name: Jeong Yunho.
♡INFOS:
- Pronouns: he/him.
- Sexuality: Asexual, demiromantic, heteroromantic.
- MBTI: I*T*, whatever he turns out to be.
- Birth date: 23rd March 1999 in Seoul, South Korea. His zodiac is Aries. Feel free to check his full birth chart if you're interested in astrology.
°note: it is not guaranteed for him to follow any stereotypes made based on her zodiac.