Never felt more in love.

In the morning you wake up to the beaming sun on your face, you twist over and get out of bed as you have your morning stretch Dodger is wagging like crazy he's excited to see you. You go downstairs and ransom is no where to be seen,searching all over the house you can't find him,he's not picking up his phone,so you make yourself a coffee and head to your office to do some work.
Later on the door opens and you hear ransom walk in the house, you drop what your doing and great him with a kiss "where have you been, I was worried!" You say with a concerning tone.
"Sorry Y/N I went out and saw you where fast asleep, I didn't want to wake you" he says as he wraps his arms around your waist "I have some good news for you though!" He says enthusiastically
"Ooo what is it?" You make your way to the sofa
"I've found a job Y/N!"
"Really! That's great!"
"It pays good,and it's a job I can see myself working there...but there's also something I wanted to ask you as well" he walks over to you and gets down on one knee and takes your hand with one and pulls out a little box with the other hand. You gasp and cover your mouth with your right hand tears for forming in your eyes.

"Y/N L/N, I love you more than anything I've never felt more in love with you. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Tears are swelling up in both your eyes "Of course I will marry you!!" He places the ring on your finger and he gets up and hugs you tight, Dodger jumping up to get attention

"I love you" you both say at the exact same time. You both laugh and you wipe your tears.
" should we go out for dinner tonight?" He says letting you go but still holding your hand and fussing Dodgers head.
"Yeah that sounds nice, I'll go get ready" you run upstairs like a little girl, as soon as you get into yiur bedroom you jump up and down in joy and admire your beautiful engagement ring.

Your ring:

An hour later you walk downstairs in a short black dress with black heals and your head down curled at the ends

"Ransom!! You ready?" You say poking your head around the corner leading into the kitchen you see your fiancé putting some cologne on he turns around to see you looking gorgeous.
"Wow! You look amazing!" He comes over and wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you on your forehead making you blush.
"What restaurant are we going to?" You ask walking out the front door holding ransoms hand.
"It's a surprise" he smirks and grabs the keys to the Beemer.
It takes about half an hour to get to the restaurant, as you get out the car and walk into the restaurant a huge chandelier is hanging and there is a gentleman playing the grand piano while everyone is eating.
Ransom walks up to a waiter standing with a book full of reservations.
"Hello sir how can I help you tonight" he says with a soft french accent.

"A reservation, table for two under the name Drysdale." He says stroking your hand with his thumb. This made you blush.

"Ah of course. Table number 9, right this way" you follow him and get seated, you both order the same thing and a bottle of expensive red wine. As your eating you see him staring at you. "What?" You giggle
"Nothing, just admiring you and taking in how lucky I am"
You blush and take a sip of wine and think to yourself "I really love this man, I can't wait to marry him"