Flashbacks

Laura's PV:

Only 1 more week until Ross and I's anniversary. I can't believe will be together 2 years. It hasn't been easy we've had our ups and downs but I love him with my whole heart. I've known Ross my whole life ever since we were kids.

We met when we were in kindergarten and then our friendship developed more and more over the years. Then when we got to high school we both started developing feelings for each other.

FLASHBACK TO SOPHOMORE YEAR:

Ross, Calum, Raini and I went to this party that this player on the football team was throwing. It was a big party the whole sophomore class was there besides like the nerds and geeks. Me and Ross were drinking and talking when this hot guy on the hockey team Parker Mack came and asked if I wanted to dance and of course I said yes.

So me and Parker are dancing and I feel Ross's eyes blazing through me. Parker had to go to the bathroom so I walked back over to Ross.

NO ONES PV:

Laura: Ross r u okay you look pissed about something?
Ross: I'm fine Laura
Laura: know your not talk to me I'm your bestfriend
Ross: Laura I'm fine
Laura: Ross no your not fine I've know you longer than anyone and your not fine.
Ross: IM FUCKING FINE LAURA. GOD DAMN LAURA LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO DANCE WITH FUCKING PARKER MACK!!!
Laura: IS THIS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT PARKER HES A FUCKING FRIEND ROSS AND WHAT DO U CARE IF I DANCE WITH HIM ANYWAY???? R U JELOUS OR SOMETHING??
Ross: NO IM NOT JELOUS
Laura: OKAY THEN WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?
Ross: (calms down) just forget it
Laura: no I want to know
Ross: fine Laura u want to know. I am jealous I want to beat the shit out of Parker right now. That should be me dancing with you right now and whispering in your ear making you laugh not fucking Parker Mack.
Laura: Ross you should of just told me
Ross: yeah so I can ruin our friendship which I probably just did.
Laura: (kisses him passionately....leans forehead on his) you didn't ruin anything because I like u to.
Ross: you do
Laura: yeah I do
Ross: (kisses her) Laura will u go on a date with me??
Laura: (kisses him) I would love to.
Ross: good because I don't know what I would do if u said no.

(The next day................)

Laura: Ross is taking me on our first date and I'm so excited. He didn't tell me where we're going he said its a surprise and he knows how much I hate surprises but he said to dress comfortable so I'm just going to wear shorts and a tank. We live in Cali and it's June so it's fucking hot out.

NO ONES PV:

Ross: (rings doorbell......Laura answers) baby u look hot.
Laura: thanks Ross you look handsome
Ross: so u ready to go
Laura: I am ready to go
Ross: alright well r u ready for your surprise?
Laura: yes
Ross: okay we're going to a picnic in the park with a movie.
Laura: yay I'm so excited.
Ross: me to now let's go. Guess what I brought u
Laura: what
Ross: gogurt
Laura: r u fucking serious I love gogurt it's my favorite food
Ross: (laughs) ik that's why I brought it.
Laura: thanks babe. So what movie is playing tonight?
Ross: Romeo and Juliet
Laura: awwwww that's both our favorite movie
Ross: ikr

(2 hours later...........Laura is leaning against Ross watching the movie and Ross has his arms around her)

Ross: Laura will u be my girlfriend?
Laura: of course😊☺️💕💞
Ross: (kisses her passionately)💏💋💕💞
Laura: smiles through kiss
Ross: asks for entrance
Laura: let's him in and they explore each other's mouths.
Random guy: get a room
Laura and Ross: (pull apart) hahahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂