chap 10 ''daisy''

"Harry? wait" demi said.

"Harryyyyy harry he left me" demi shouted.

"*looks around to see her* what?!!!?" Harry confused.

_____________________________________________________________________________

harry came closer to her and said happily ''you are lying innit?''
''stop harry why would i lie be serious i asked you tell me the answer of my que-'' demi said
''i can't believe'' harry said.
''harry? what did you tell him'' now demi said it angrily.
''ahh demi i didn't say anything infact he was the one who was showing me the attitude i remained sile-'' harry explained and was explaining non stop.
''harry shhh harry he said that you love me so much (harry stopped for awhile) hm yeah he said that you are the one so..erm i mean i-i i kno- know that you always, that you always loved me but i couldn't confess and specially when, when you didn't come that day i was so hurt(she said with the lump in her throat and with the tearing eyes) you never insist harry so- i erm...'' demi said shyly.
''shhh *he kissed her to make her silent*'' 
''harry it was my fault please forgive me'' demi said.
''no demi it wasn't your fault it was just a misunderstanding we had and now it's gone so- *demi looks up at him* -well i think it's gone, no?'' harry raised him eyebrow and demi started laughing.

harry suddenly hugged her and said ''oh demi that's what i always missed'' 

_____________________________________________________________________________

3 years later

*demi*

oh my God we will be late but this man ''harrryyyy wake up!!!'' i shouted.
''5 minutes more please!!'' harry demanded.
no, no more minutes it's been 38 minutes that i'm trying to wake you up so now you have to wake up cause i don't need further more excuses *she puts his blanket off* styles wake up now or you....
*harry holds her hand and pushes her on the bed* ''or what?'' he said.
Harry leave me please...'
'or what mrs.styles?'' he started flirting and making her feel uncomfortable now(awwww ♥)...
or i will call your favourite girl taylor and tell her to come over and stay with you and daisy all day, i gave him a smirk

'''yukhhhhh no man not again you know what you are the most unromantic person i know'' harry said wakeing up.
''and you are the most flirtiest person i know :P'' i said.
''hahahah where are we going btw?'' harry asked.
''harry???? seriously?'' i asked shockingly.
*daisy starts crying so i ran to her*

''oh my how can i forget it's daisy's birthday today :/ i'm so stupid you are right demi'' he shouted so i can hear him.
''more than you think!!!  get ready nowwwwww'' i shouted.
'i am' he shouted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hello guys sorry for making you guys wait a lot to be honest i didn't think anything before writing this chap i just typed what came in my mind every second so i hope you will like it cause i don't like it :/ see ya guys :) bye xx

Axa xx