unit 6 ''YOU???''

*Demi*

I went to the toilet & looked in the mirror you will be dead if he finds out that you still love him demi'

I heard the announcement that they are calling me on stage to sing let it go so i tried to look confident and left the toilet to go to the stage.

i started singing let it go and i somehow sang it and finished it.

''woooohh Thank God'' demi sad to herself. 

i was in the backstage when i heard ''GOING OUT TONIGHT CHANGES INTO SOMETHING RED HER MOTHER DOESN´T LIKE THE KIND OF DRESS EVERYTHING SHE NEVER HAD SHE'S SHOWING OFF DRIVING TOO FAST MOON IS BREAKING THROUGH HER HAIR SHE SAID IT WAS SOMETHING THAT SHE WON´T FORGET  HAVING NO REGRETS IT'S ALL THAT SHE REALLY WANTS''

i started singing to the song and it felt so good till i realized that how i lied that one direction doesn't inspire however their song ''WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL'' inspires me everyday.

liam's part ended but i eyes were still closed but then ''WE'RE ONLY GETTING OLDER BABY AND I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU LATELY DOES IT EVER DRIVE YOU CRAZY? JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES EVERYTHING THAT YOU EVER DREAMED OF DISAPPEARING WHEN YOU WAKE UP BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF EVEN WHEN THE NIGHT CHANGES IT WILL CHANGE ME AND YOU!''  my eyes suddenly opened their shutter to drop the tears down my face, to release the heat, the feel of the deepness of his voice, for realizing how much I miss and love him but the truth is that I'm that sun who is hidden in the clouds which can come out but never does. The sun who owns the sky but doesn't own it for the whole day. The sun who gives the heat,lightening, freshness and calmness to everyone but stays alone. All it has is the sky who can leave it any day it wants. I closed my eyes again to calm myself down and went away from there without listening to the whole song.

*Harry*

''LOOK LOOK DEMI LOVATO YEAAAAHHHHHH OMG WE LOVE YOU DEMI I LOVE YOU DEMI I LOVEEEEEE'' fans cheering. I heard the noise of the fans and my heart started beating fast, so fast that i could hardly breathe. My eyes wanted to see her face. Today all i wanted to see was her smile that i always adore, no singing, no work, no fans, no screamings, no noise of harry harry harry it's like i'm sick of everything and pretending that i'm ok without her with a fake smile on my face ughhh all i want is you demi you today yeah today(i'm a fan too please don't take it seriously i just used it as a story mood :) ). I kept talking to myself and my eyes got on their work for the search of demi, my demi. 

We went backstage for the last time to rehearse. We were rehearsing when i heard ''LET IT GO LET IT GO CAN'T HOLD YOU BACK ANYMORE'' my legs started shaking and my voice too i tried to hide my feeling and fireworks going on in my body i just can't tell how loud i wanted to scream for her when Liam asked ''harry what's wrong with you this is how you gonna sing infront of the royal family? come on we are already nervous and you will make us feel embarased even more?''. ''Erm sorry liam actually i feel erm erm errr.. i'll come in a minute then i went in the toilet and washed my face and relaxed myself even though i could hear her voice still singing ''STANDING FROZEN IN THE LIFE I'VE CHOSEN YOU WON'T FIND ME THE PAST IS SO BEHIND ME BURIED IN THE SNOW'' i felt like it is written on our lives and then she slayed me with her last high note ''HERE WE SAYYYYYYYYYY LET IT GO LET IT GOOOOOO OHH HOOO HOOOOO LET IT GO'' she alomst killed me.,, i yelled i love youuuuuu in the toilet and murmured & i miss you so much. The people there started staring at me and i said nothing just went outside to sing NIGHT CHANGES.

They announched that it's our turn to sing so i ran to the stage. I may was singing to the song but i actually meant every single word i said i was looking in the same way i mean on my right side because it was stuck in my mind that she normally sits on the right sides but i was failed i couldn't find or maybe she wasn't there ah stop styles focus on you singing. I sang the last line and then we finished and thanked the people.

we were backstage when liam said 'WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR AMERICA NOW' ''BUT WHY'' we all said together. ''*SHRUGS* BECAUSE PAUL SAID ERMM I DON'T KNOW MANNN LET'S GO''..

*In America*

Paul told us that everything was urgent so we couldn't find any hotel where we can stay together so we have to stay in different hotels we huffed but agreed as we all knew it was all in hurry. 

So we all made our way to our hotels. 

I was so tired because after that nervous of the Royal Variety we had to travel to america which is so hectic. i closed my eyes and lost myself in my sweet dreams.

*Next morning*

*DEMI*

''Bye Wilmer'' ''bye babes i love you'' I love you too'' ''See you tomorrow'' (A CONVERSATION BETWEEN WILMER AND DEMI''

hooo go demi get on work now!!

~later~ 

Harry bumped into someone.

''Oh sorry'' said harry. 

''It's alright.....the person looks up ''ah you,harry? (who do you think is that person? comments please!)

''YOU??? said harry 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

sorry guys i was so busy also i wasn't in a mood of writing lol sorry for making you guys wait...have a wonderful day, bye :)xx and yeah whoever editted that image that i post as the post of this chap is so f*****g good..it gives me lifeeee lol ♥♥