Chapter 6.

We reached the threshold of the house, and I heard a sound coming from behind. "Ahoy!!! Sir, I'm here." We looked at the direction, I saw the servant who had handed over the keys. I knew the servant; he was residing in the town in which I reside and his name was Mr. Manohar, and he was the head servant of the house. Manohar was trudging towards us.

Manohar remarked, "I am glad to see you Sir, I was about to take leave, but I thought to help you in the work." I answered, "Thanks, but I won't bother you in anyways." Manohar chuckled, and he opened the door for us. The house was beautiful, the walls were painted, he showed us the guest rooms which was at ground floor. Manohar wasn't div or divvy, he was clever in his works, however, Lokesh told me, "Sometimes, he doesn't work with one hundred watts." I would now contradict this statement, as I would see he is ingenious, and there are situations when a clever person turns divvy. Manohar directed us towards the cellar, which was besides the guest rooms, we assembled our materials there, I directed everyone to freshen up and then commence the work. I went to my room, which was quite large, I freshen up, and put over fresh shirt and trousers. I looked at the watch, it was ten o' clock, I sat on the chair near the window facing east, and began reciting the Holy Hymns, this was my routine, I offer my prayers, five or six times a day, however, I would be occupied by work, so it would be difficult. After completing my prayers, I stepped out of the room, the workers were ready, and we began to inspect the house. I would admit, the house was dishy, and I didn't want to exhume it, however, we need to replace the old wires, and it is for adding the value to the house. After having the house ready, Lokesh would have a big do (party).

Manohar guiding us to the meter box, and laterto the rooms, and after inspecting the house, Manohar went to the kitchen toprepare foods, as the provisions were handed over to him, and we went to thecellar for fetching the materials, I had my tools ready in my luggage, thelabours huddled at the hall, while I went to the room fetching my tool bag. Ialways thought to do the electrical tools, however, I ain't business minded,and it would require a capital investment too. Even the work, I'm doing nowisn't a business, it's just my profession, however, for some it would bebusiness. I cut the power supply, and began replacing the electric meters. Iassured that my companions wouldn't get done by issues, as the work would takemaximum a week, and the work isn't doddle. 

I grabbed my pliers, cutting thewires, and replacing it. The electric supply here isn't dodgy, Lokesh hadinformed that the power supply is regular. We replaced some of the wires, andinstalled switchboards, later Manohar comes in, "Lunch is ready!!" He saidexcitedly. We reverted the materials back to the cellar, and cleaned all themess. I refreshed myself and sat for lunch at the large oval table, the foodwas scrumptious, and after food, we all including, Manohar had a chat. Manoharuttered, "Sir, you can use the glamping pod for dinner, there's gonna be a lotof fun there, as Lokesh Sir's guest have the privilege to enjoy eating atdinner." I replied, "Yes it would be good sitting in the open air, listening tothe calm river." Manohar got chummy with us. We all agreed to have the dinnerat the glamping pod there, and I knew it wouldn't be dog's dinner. We were loadup on provisions, so there wouldn't be a shortage of supplies for a week ormore. I don't want to be a buzzkill.