ένα

'𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 '

There might have only been two children of Hecate that resided full time at Camp-Half Blood but when walking into cabin twenty you'd think a whole army lived there. Indy had walked five meters before stumping her shin on some foreign object. She bent down to pick up the mystery object that had left a dent (she was serious), to find that a massive branch was laying on the floor. Hands full of clean laundry, Indy jumped the obstacles to her bunk and dropped it on her bunk.

Her mother might have been the goddess of witchcraft but cleaning was not a skill that fit under this umbrella of witchcraft. Every time she walked in the cabin she was reminded of that fact.

She clapped her hands and lights turned on. At least she didn't have to show jump like a horse across the room to turn on the main lights. She inspected the mess that spreading across the room (Indy could have sworn the mess was growing a will of its own), and took it upon herself to sort through it.

She threw the branches out, picked up Clementine's laundry and threw it in the hamper in the corner of the room.

When it was just the two of them they kept the inside of the cabin quite small. Four bunks and their wardrobes and a reasonably large bathroom sufficed them enough. It would make sense that having lived cramped like sardines in the Hermes cabin for years they would appreciate the space but in the winter, being only two campers in cabin twenty, having the cabin opened at full capacity felt lonely and also allowed Clementine to spread her mess even further.

Having had put away her laundry, cleaned up the main floor of the cabin, Indy felt finally relieved. She loved Clementine, (do not call her Clemmie weirdly she did not like that name), with all her heart and considered her, her full blooded sister even if they were only half sibling.

Clementine had come to Camp-Half Blood when she was nine years old and was one of the youngest campers to date. There were other Hecate children that came during the summers but since the war (even though they had been given a brand new cabin instead of being stuck in the Hermes cabin), many demigods had made amends with the mortal side of their families and had decided to live at home.

With the war, Indy and Clementine had gained a mother who was actually much too over bearing mother, who could never shut up about this or that and drove Indy insane. Sometimes Indy missed the days where her mother gave her no attention and neither did her father.

Indy had lived at Camp-Half Blood since she was ten years old, now being seventeen. She did not mind. She had proven her worth and when Lou Ellen left for college she had been named head counsellor. Well, they weren't gonna name a twelve year old head counsellor.

Lying on her bunk, she starred at the moving constellation she had enchanted on the top of her bunk. The war had only ended a few short months ago and she still felt strange at the fact that her mother had actually sided with the Titans before being dragged back by her daughters to the right side of the war.