τέσσερα

'𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 '

'Oh goody,' thought Indy. 'The birds are charging at us.'

Indeed they were. The Stymphalian Birds had beaks of bronze and metallic feathers so it's safe to say that they were dangerous. The girls put their backs against each other and their weapons out. The birds flew straight towards them. Oh gosh, this was going to go wrong.

Indy brandished her xiphos ready to slice the birds. But it wasn't working. The birds would destroy them if help wasn't coming soon.

'So... what do we do?' shouted Rhea, 'Because being killed by Stymphalian Birds, is not on my agenda for today!'

Indy thought to herself for a couple of seconds. What could they do? The birds would chew them alive. She wanted desperately to save the group but she was out of ideas on how to get rid of the birds.

'Umm...' started Indy, 'lets run to find cover and once we are somewhere with cover we can decide what to do!' she shouted to her friends.

She started running in direction of a barn hoping to get some sort of shelter from the danger of the birds. Once they were inside, Indy looked around, out of breath, realising the barn was empty and abandoned. She sighed in relief.

She sat on the floor, looking up at her friends.

'Alright, this wooden structure won't hold these birds very long, and they'll soon smell our scent. We need to figure it out or get backup,' said Indy.

'But who can we get to help us?' asked Clementine, who had a small tint of green in her face.

'Maybe we can find a way to contact the hunters?' said Rhea. Indigo looked at her like she was insane.

'The hunters?' asked Indy like she couldn't believe it.

'I'm just spitballing here!' she exclaimed, 'but any other better ideas?' said Rhea.

'Actually, no...' she said as the roof starting shaking, 'but how do we call them?'

All the three girls looked at each other. They had an idea how they had to put it into play. But how? Clearly some of them should have been paying more attention when the hunters came to visit.

'Alright,' said Indy after a couple moments of reflection, 'I'm going to go out and find a cloud nymph to send a message to Thalia. Maybe she'll get it and come rescue us.'

Indy pulled out a piece of paper from her backpack, scribbled something on it and then gave Clementine and Rhea the look and stepped out the door. Outside the door was a minefield. The birds had dropped their bronze feathers all over making it impossible to get our the door without bleeding to death.