Chapter Twenty-Nine - Christmas Break

It's been a few days since we have been home for Christmas break and today is the day I'm going to visit Remus. Matt left early this morning and right now it is almost 10:00.

I decide I need to start getting ready to I leave. I go to the bathroom first to do my makeup. I put on the usual makeup I wear then I go to my room to get dressed. I take off my pajama shorts and I put on dark blue jeans that flair some at the bottom. I take off my old t-shirt and I dig around in my drawer to find a bra. I pick out a light pink one and I put it on but then I take it off because it is way to small. I check the size of make sure it is the same as the rest but it is. I put it back on and I decide that I need to go shopping soon.

I put on a light gray sweater and I tuck it into my jeans. I put on a black belt so the shirt will stay tucked. I finish the outfit with some black fuzzy boots. I brush my hair and leave it how it is.

I head downstairs so I can floo to his house. I tell Euphemia I'm leaving then I floo over.

Remus POV
It is finally the day that Chase is coming over. I'm really nervous for her to meet my mum. She was supposed to meet dad too but he had work.

I have just finished cleaning my room so I rush downstairs to see if she is here.

"She isn't here yet." My mum tells me when I get to the bottom of the steps.

I groan loudly then walk into the kitchen to sit with her.

"Nervous?" She asks.

"No." I lie.

"Mhmm. Well tell me about her so I at least know a bit before I meet her."

"Alright well she is really kind. She is very protective of her friends. She uhhhh doesn't care about my condition and she does everything she can to try to make things better for me. Oh and she is James sister." I pause and look at her and she gestures for me to continue. "She is probably the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen."

I stop and look at her and quickly correct myself. "Other than you mum."

She roll her eyes at me. "Alright well I have a few questions. Like since when did James have a sister? And how does she know about your condition?"

I forgot I never told her that Chase knows.

"The Potters adopted her about two years ago. She figured it out for herself about my condition. I didn't tell her." I explain.

She nods.

"She also plays quittich. She is the best on the team in my opinion. She is really small so I think that makes it easier for her to fly. I love how little she is." I say thinking I aloud.

Suddenly there is a noise in the living room. I look up at mum before I walk in to greet Chase.

Chase POV
When I arrive I am in a decent sized living room with tan walls. I step out of the fire place into the warm room. There is a dark brown coffee table a few feet away from the fire place. Behind the table is a tan couch that has an end table on each side that match the table. There is a lamp on both end tables and some magazines on the coffee table.

The walls have various pictures on them and a few other decorations. The entire room smells like vanalla and cinnamon. The house has a homey feel to it and I feel relaxed. I start to look at the pictures on the wall but someone walks in the room.

"Hey, love." Remus says walking over and giving me a hug.

"Hi" I say hugging him back.

"My mum is in the kitchen and she is really excited to meet you." He tells me pulling away.