Level 1

AN: So first off, I… hate myself for this idea. I typically am not fond of system or gamer type fics because they're almost always self insert power fantasies. However, recently I reread a fic I liked that was a serious take on the genre. That, along with my general liking of Game-Lit novels, inspired this. So if you're looking for a story where the main character defeats everyone while traveling the multiverse, this isn't for you.

She will struggle, she will learn, and if she's going anywhere she will have to fight her way to the top. The Gamer/System set up I designed does give her a massive leg up in the race, but it's not perfect. There will be many strong foes, and I will try my best to keep her balanced

This isn't exactly a gamer, but it has stats like one so it's not your generic system either. Kind of a blend. It's also… a bit more computer like. Again, it's a serious take on the genre.

Either way, this is more to push myself into writing other genres. How else does one push themselves to be a better writer?

Note, I'm new to this genre and I'm doing it on my phone. If I mess up the sheet, skills, or stats, just please let me know.

For now, just enjoy the ride.
——
Soul Selected: 

Booting Sequence Initiated… 

Loading… 

Loading… 

Loading… 

Soul System ver.ALPHA booted.

"What the…? What does that mean?" She asked, trying to look around. There was nothing in her sight, and her thoughts were fuzzy. 

Soul Engine now running.

FATE.exe failed to load.

Loading….

FATE.exe failed to load.

Loading… 

FATE.exe failed to load

Admin Access Granted to [Angel]

Repurposing… 

New FATE.core created

FATE Drive now online. Running at Full Capacity.

"What kind of dream is this?" She tried to move, but she couldn’t even feel her own limbs. It was like when you punched in a dream, but way stronger. She could only describe it as drowning in molasses… except more numbing. Not to mention pitch black. 

Analyzing Soul Data… 

Assigning Designated Resources… 

Making Adjustments… 

[User] has been Prepared

"Is… is this really just a dream?" She was worried now. As this seemed way too coherent to be a dream.

Transfer.exe needs a Target.

Searching for a host…

Error: Compatible Host for [User] not found

"Host!? What does that mean? What's going to happen?" She would be hyperventilating right now if she could. Maybe she was even. She couldn’t feel her body after all.

Admin Access Granted to [Gaia]