33. The Titan's Bride

NAME: The Titan's Bride
AUTHOR: ITKZ

ABOUT:Kouichi Mizuki has just graduated high school and is looking forward to the future, but after his last day at school, he finds himself summoned to Eustil, a world of titans! His summoner, Prince Caius, has brought him to the kingdom of Tilda...

ABOUT:
Kouichi Mizuki has just graduated high school and is looking forward to the future, but after his last day at school, he finds himself summoned to Eustil, a world of titans! His summoner, Prince Caius, has brought him to the kingdom of Tildant to become his bride and fulfill a prophecy, but their considerable size difference makes Kouichi worry that he might not survive being penetrated by his huge new "husband". Caius agrees to send Kouichi home after a month if he is truly unhappy; yet as time goes by, Kouichi finds himself getting used to being a "dwarf" in a land of giants. And in spite of his protests, Caius's nightly ministrations on his body fill him with unimaginable pleasure...

GENRES:
BL, Fantasy, Romance, Yaoi, Lifestyle Change, Interspecies Relationship, SocialGap, Smut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOCATION: Coolmic
STATUS: Ongoing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERSONAL RATE:
Art: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Plot: 4/5
Interest: 3.9/5 💛
Date last read: August 2021

Similar recommendations here -->