Beacon Hills is not home

Peters Pov.

Were at a pack meeting but I'm about to leave and meet stiles at the graveyard i wont leave him by himself right now plus I miss him but I will never say that to anyone but him. "Peter!" I look up at my nephew who looks pissed I just shrug and roll my eyes. "Yeah?" "We need help figuring out how to deal with Theo and Dukcalion" i scoff before heading t the door "do it your selves I'm not helping its your problem not mine"i walk out as the call my name but I could care less I'm going to go see my favorite sarcastic human. I should of cared more because they followed my but I wasnt paying much attention to my surroundings just running I wanted to arrive before stiles and I did. i lean up to a gravestone near noah stilinskis and wait when I see 3 figures coming my way.

Stiles Pov.

On our way to the graveyard no one talked we just walked with our heads down and our hoods up. we get there and see Peter Hale standing near my father figures grave. i sigh and walk up and smirk. "Peter Hale, mhh my favorite Hale kinda happy your here but I would of liked a fair warning" i say as I circle him and Allison and Issac stay back laughing. I jump on Peter and hug him as we hit the ground "WHAT THE HELL STILES" Peter screams out and I laugh as i get up. "What, not big on hugs?"

Scotts Pov.

I know there scents all three off them I look over at the pack and wisper "I know them I just cant put there scent with a face" i groan quietly. then what happens next no one moves for "WHAT THE HELL STILES" i look at Peter and the boy who Peter just called out as my ex-bestfriend, I growl as do the rest of the pack but we dont move.

Stiles Pov.

I laugh and take off my hood as Peter stares in disbelief "Take a picture it might last longer wait you might want to wait until you see her" i look at Ally and Issac and shake my head. they take off there hoods "Hey Peter..." Issac says scratching the back off his neck "Hello Peter, do you remember me? i know i was claimed dead but death just isn't my style"Ally chucles at Peters open mouth and walks to him and shuts his mouth. "Dont want any flies getting in there right?" that makes me break out laughing but it stops as Theo and Duke walks into sight. "We have been looking for you three glad Peter called you three in. you know how hard it is to convince someone a dead person is alive?" theo asks with a smirk and my skin pales as i run to him with inhuman speed. i grab him by his neck and hold him up with a big smirk.

Voids Pov.

I see Stiles stuggeling so take the reins as the mutts come out. "Heard you wanted me Theo? see i don't think you could handle me and now i might just kill you." i throw him into a tree as duke comes at me from behind. I see Ally and Issac keeping the pack back knowing no one needs to get in my way good. Duke grabs me and trows me to a tree but i just laugh and get up. "Come on i know you got better than that. your the demonwolf and you can even throw" i smirk and walk to him with my fingers letting off electricity knowing one touch from me and he will be down.  Duke does just as i planned and grabs my neck but lets go falling to the ground passed out his body shaking. i laugh. "Its fine guys there down" i look over at Theo whos passed out his back broken in mutipul places. i Sigh as i let Stiles take over.

Stiles Pov.

I lick my lips seeing the ex- pack and smirk as Issac and Ally comes to me. "Gem you okay?" Ally asks looking me over. i take a deep breath hearing one thing i don't want to right now.... the Avengers, my Family who want the people in front of me dead, and my dad god help me. i turn and see the plane land not to far away and them get out running over "Who called them?" i asked annoyed. "sorry...." issac looks down and i sigh as Derek asks a dumb question "Who is that?"

i stand there ignoring derek maybe he will go away if i ignore him like all my problems. Tony lands in his suit whiles Peter lands on the ground from the trees, and everyone else runs up. i Sigh"Im fine i swear" but the look i get from bucky, Nat and Peter are deadly.