2. Condom Run

Warning: Drug use ahead.

::::::Look at me. I love that bandanna. I always get lucky when I wear it and tonight's the night::::::

As we head off from the airport I was determined to not let Alice ruin my weekend with Argo. What was I thinking anyway? Must have been a blip in my system. This weekend is all about getting slut drunk and fucked and I was sure Argo was going to lead me to the promised land, starting tonight.

As we made our way to the car, Argo stopped suddenly and started checking all her pockets, "Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk."

"What's up?" I asked.

"I must've lost or forgot my condoms."

"Really? That's a sudden crisis?" I laughed. "I'm glad to hear you use them now. Have you changed on me?"

"No fucking way, just didn't want to waste time having to stop and get some."

"No worries, we can stop at the store on the way to my apartment." I said.

Then I heard a small laugh behind us.

"What's so funny?" I said as I turned to Alice.

"You don't have condoms already at your apartment? Classy."

"Woah woah Alice, be nice." Argo interjected placing her hands dramatically between me and Alice for no reason.

Alice just smiled and rolled her eyes again.

I mean, so what if I didn't have any. It didn't mean anything. For all she knew I was fucking a million guys and ran out (I haven't and I didn't). I mean, she didn't know I was I gay yet. Did she? I'm sure Argo has told her by now. I mean....right?

Or could it be she thought I was a prude who never got laid and didn't need them?

"Whatever." I said under my breath as I kept walking.

When we got to the store Argo ran inside while Alice and I waited in car. We both knew from experience that going into any store with Argo had the potential to get wrapped up in petty theft, a fight or argument with strangers, or someone just needing to flee for some random crazy thing she did. Dam I missed that girl.

As we waited in the car I reached to light up a cigarette.

"Uhhhhh, you better not." Said the voice in the back seat.

I looked at her through the rearview mirror and burrowed my eyebrows.

She didn't look at me at all and just kept looking out the direction of the other window.

Some things never change.

"fine." I grumbled to myself as I opened the car door and made my way to lean on the side of the car.

I took in a long draw and shifted around for a bit. I was starting to feel antsy and wanted to get the night started already. Even though it was still early, daylight and no place Argo frequented would even be open for many hours still.

As I leaned on the car I looked down and saw a scuff on my boots. 

"shit, i just bought these." I grumbled more to myself.

I leaned down to wipe my shoe and felt relieved I was able to get it off.

As I brought my head up I glanced at the side mirror of the car and to my surprise I was being watched. She probably couldn't stand that I was smoking. Probably not "classy" enough for her. I rolled my eyes.

I wish Argo would fucking come out already.