Chapter 1:Desteny & faith

Since 1894
louvrekvs
Summary:
"When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be one of the most beautiful love tales in the universe."

- a letter found in the pocket of a dead soldier ; Captain Jungkook Jeon, 1895.

Notes:
This is a rewrite from @ARTSEOULKV's au on twitter!

Chapter Text
Tae closed his eyes shut tight, cursing himself for his carelessness. His hand was on the cold door knob of the door which leads to his history class. And he was glad that he hasn't opened it yet, or he would've have to listen to a boring lesson - and plus - its his time to report today, and he purposely did not do it because he thought it wasn't a major subject.

Because for fuck's sake, he hates history.

It's not even funny, he hates it a lot. He doesn't understand why he has that subject in his course of arts in fashion design.

Tae quickly backed off the door, "God, I'll just skip this class." he told himself, holding tight onto his books. He was used to skipping history, he knows its wrong but he just can't stand that subject for the sake that it was 'boring'.

He just went through the hallways of their university, busy checking out those basketball players as he pass by the university court. He decided to just watch their play while waiting for his history class to finish. There are some students on the bleachers - mostly girls - and they're none other than busy squealing and cheering for the players and it really making Tae deaf. Like fuck, he just wanted some peace?

All smiles as he watch those basketball hotties practice their game, and he was actually eyeing for one. He doesn't know his name, but he's catching Tae's attention for a reason of being good at basketball. Well, Tae never dreamed of joining something connected to sports, because all he wanted was everything connected in arts.

He already graduated law in such a young age of 22. He's been working in a law suit for 2 years, and he's really doing good, also doing lots of money. But that's not really his passion, he just chose that course because it was his late mother's wish. And now that he's granted her wish, he realized that he still wanted to pursue his passion in arts. That's why he's now here, studying again in the same university for Fashion Design, and he's never been so happy knowing that he's doing what he really wants.

He felt his phone vibrated in his pocket, and he quickly took it out.