[epilogue]

'oh my god'

'my plane is landing zayn'

'zAYN MALIK WHERE ARE YOU'

'IM FREAKING OUT, RESPOND BACK'

My heart thumped in my chest as I finally rose from my seat, waiting for the person sitting besides me to grab their bag from overhead and move. I quickly grabbed my carry on bag, slinging it over my shoulders as I nervously made my way to exit the plane. Following behind the other passengers, we made our way into the large airport.

I chewed anxiously on my lip as I waited for my luggage, spotting the navy suitcase coming along. Making my way over, I grabbed it and popped out the handle so I could roll it. My phone buzzed in my hand, my attention turning to it immediately.

zayn: I'm here baby calm down

zayn: Are you near the luggage pick up?

'yeah, where are you???'

zayn: I'm around the corner near a vending machine, come find me! :)

I released a shaky breath before walking to where he said. I didn't spot him immediately, it when I did my heart froze. He was gorgeous. His hair was styled to the right, and the sides and back were shaved off.

He was wearing a brown leather jacket with a pair of black skinny jeans with cuts on the knees and there was slight beard scruff across his face. Zayn stood there, tapping his Doc Martens against the floor as he looked around. His tattoos knuckled gripped the board with my name on it as he looked around once again.

Then he noticed me.

It was like everything froze, and all I could see was him. He stared at me hard before pointing down at the sign with my name, a big grin spreading on my face as I nodded. Zayn dropped the sign and began walking towards me, as I did the same. We sped up the pace to a light jog before clashing into each other, squeezing each other tightly.

"Oh my God, it's you!" He mumbled against the crook of my neck as we spun in a small circle.

"Zayn, oh my God. This is really happening, you're real." I laughed, pulling back to look at him. My eyes watered a bit as I chuckled in embarrassment, looking at the ground.

"Of course I'm real, babes. Wouldn't think I'd lie to you, would ya?" He smiled, tongue quickly running over his pink lips.

I wanted to kiss those lips.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I love you."

Pulling him close again, I couldn't stop grinning. "I love you too, Zayn."

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

"Are we sharing a bed?"

"If that's fine with you, yeah."

I sighed, collapsing onto the soft mattress. The bed squeaked and dipped as I felt Zayn plop down next to me, his finger tips brushing lightly against my cheek. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep, the last words I heard being:

"Sweet dreams."