𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 ❣︎
when he gives you little smile. You like to act stupid and tell him jokes to get a little smile out of him.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙤 𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 ❣︎
When he holds your hand and won't let go. He can be really clingy but you love it.

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚 𝙕𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙞 ❣︎
when he writes you a love letter. This man is a poet.

𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝘿𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙮 ❣︎
When he leaves a sticky note in your shower and it tells you how much he loves you.

𝙍𝙤𝙣 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 ❣︎
Every holiday he or mom bakes a cake for you. It always has a beautiful design it marking on it.

𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮 ❣︎
When he's going on, on and on about his problems and randomly tell you he loves you.

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 ❣︎
After games, he always comes and kisses you, even if they lost or won. He always comes and kisses you.

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 ❣︎
When he gets new hoodies he always asks you if you like them because he knows you will be where in them more than he will.

𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢 ❣︎
When he asks to do your makeup, believe it or not, he is really good at doing make-up.

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❣︎
You love it when he talks about his day and good it was. He has had a great deal of loss and pain so when he has had a good day it warms your heart.

𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 ❣︎
You love when she's read fairy tales to you. Her favorite one is snow white and the seven dwarfs.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙩 ❣︎
When he smirks and looks down at the floor.
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝟭𝟬/𝟲/𝟮2