𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙

Hi, guys it the writer of this book and I wanted tell you thank you for all the likes and votes. I love making this book and can't wait to make more. You mat wonder why I made this author notes, and the reason why is because I wanted to give you a present.

How can she give us a present you may ask? Well that a good question. Welmi wanted to make you guys some pfp.

Well, I recently made pfp for myself and thought about how, you guys may want some. So off I get some resist of what you want, I can make them.

This one is mine

If you me to make you one you can DM me or leave a comment

If you me to make you one you can DM me or leave a comment. Once your order is done I will leave a check mark.

When you give me your request be sure to mention

Body type- big/small
Eye color
Skin tone
Freakes
Hair color
Hair type
Down/ponytale/bun
Braids
Glasses
Face shape

Or if you want blush tell me and it, as well as
Jewelry.
The boy you me to use

clothes
Winter chothes or regular
Sweater or tank top
jean jacket
Overalls

If you want to send me pictures for inspo.

Make a book and tag me in it. Ill let you know and then you can delete it or whatever.

You may be wonder how I get these to you without messages

Well I will putting them on the bottom of my chapters or making a/n with them it. Remember I will tag you once your order it did. So be sure to let me know you got it.

I can also add a watermark if you want one. Just make sure to put it in your order.

Also if you want a specific kind of background let me know.

Ok, I hope you like it and happy Christmas Eve.