Main - SPR-01

The winter soldier was always thought to be the strongest weapon made by Hydra. Maybe it has to do with him being the only one still breathing there other than the scientists, or maybe because there is one person stronger who escaped not to long ago.

     SPR-01 was the first experiment Hydra experimented on. He was made for the soul purpose of being an experiment so it was no surprise he would be the strongest. From the time he was a day old, to a month old, his 'parents' injected him with a failed soldier serum  that had the remains of a Brazilian wandering spider which is the most deadly spider (do u no how many spiders I has seen looking for info? I seen spider w/ no tounge. Btw, tounges aren't in spiders). Not only was it the most deadly spider, but it was also radioactive.

    On one of his missions, SPR-01 escaped. He abandoned the mission and ran. Realizing he didn't have a proper name, he decided to name himself by something his brother in everything but blood called him.

     Peter.

      SPR-01 was smart. When he was left in the cell with Bucky, they found code words to oppose his code words.

Longing - reached

Rusted - silver metal

Seventeen - twenty

Daybreak - night snack

Furnace - dark

Nine - eleven

Benign - poison

Homecoming - far mall

One - eighty two

Freight car - purple van

————————————————————————————

Following the crowd, Peter went to see what the commotion was about. Making it to the front, he saw Hydra and the Avengers faced off at each other. With one Bucky 'Winter Soldier' Barnes standing in the middle.

Bucky knew that Hydra could say his code words and he would have no other choice than to follow the orders, but he also knew his younger brother in everything but blood knew how to oppose his code words.

"Longing,"

'What?! Already?!"

"Rusted,"

'No no no no, not now!!'

"Seventeen,"

'I was trying to find Peter..'

"..Daybreak..,"

'Peters words, shit what are they...'

"..Furnace,"

'Shitshitshktsgits.........'

"..Nine.."

'Pe, Peter! Peter, shit..'

"Benign....,"

'No, stop, nonononinkk......'

"Homecoming..."

'S- stop it. Nonkkskdnkn...'

"One..'

'Don't say it, dontdontdtondtl stkdo synod dontdtnt...'

"...Freight car..."

"......I am ready t-..."

"Reached, Silver Metal, Twenty, Night Snack, Dark, Eleven, Poison, Far Mall, Eighty Two, Purple Van!!"

"......Гидра отклонена....."

"......Hydra denied....."

Bucky turned his head to the crowd looking for curly brown hair. Before Bucky could find Peter in his own, Peter stepped out.

"..... Питер?..."

"Hello старший брат,"

(Peter and big brother)

(414 words)

-I strayed of the original path-