Godess of Life, or Mother

Walking into the room ####### walks up to **** and gives them a big hug. **** hadn't been feeling the best, and their 'father' refused to see them as anything other than male though they were gender fluid. Their mother, $$$$$ wasn't able to help either. Despite how much she loved ****, she hadn't dare go against her husband. ****'s brother ^^^^ was blissfully ignorant. He had no clue what his father did to **** as he was the 'golden child' to his father.

But #######, she was different. She accepted them, she knew they didn't mean to hurt people, and she was the only person who scared ¥¥¥¥¥¥. Unfortunately, ¥¥¥¥¥¥ had managed to push all her bloody buttons by trying to kill her kid.

———————————

———————————

———————————

———————————

Walking into the battle, there were many a things for [F/N] to see. One, she saw her newly acquired friend Peter Parker (also known as Spider-Man) injured laying on the ground. Two, she saw her friend of a couple months laying on the ground, dead. Their name was Natasha. Lastly, they say their son in everything but bloods 'corpse' and boy was she upset.

Walking to Peter, she crouched by his barley breathing body and hovered her hands above his body. Her hands started glowing a {F/C} color and all his wounds healed. Standing up she quickly ran over to her older friend and hovered her hands once again. Immediately, her wounds healed and her body started glowing a {F/C} color. After a couple minutes she opened her eyes, obviously shocked at being alive till she saw her friend [F/N].

Standing up again, she walked to Thanos. She looked in his eyes, the look she had in her eyes was terrifying to Thanos. Obviously, he had underestimated the power of an angry mother.

———————————
Crack chapter version. |
———————————

She lifted her her right foot and took off her shoe. Taking her shoe into her hand, she lifted her hand....

*S M A C K*

Thanos's quadrupled chin turned into a double chin. ✨W O W✨

—————————— |
Normal chapter again. |
—————————— |

"Do you know what you just did?"

"Wha- Who are you?! I am Inevitable!"

Thanos closed his fingers and snapped. Everyone expected something to go wrong but nothing happened. Nothing happened, because the maker of the stones didn't want nothing to happen.

    The Goddess of Life, [F/N], was Loki's adoptive mother. And to hell with the ones who dare hurt her son.

              -400 words-