𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

( Same outfit as chapter thirty-three )

" I am slowly learning that the things you promised me,

Are burning like the embers of a thousand willow trees—

And every single secret has been broadcast like tv,

And all the threads are severed that were tying you to me. "

Unedited

No one

LILIAN WALTZED INTO THE ballet studio's mirror filled room, her highheel boot clicking against the ground, grabbing the attention of a certain blonde nomad.

Lily held herself high, her chin pointed up and her posture proper despite her fear-filled heart pounding almost painfully in her ribcage and her shoulders heavy with stress.

Lily made eye contact with the blood addict, her warm, intense brown eyes clashing with his cold, sadistic blood red eyes.

"Ahh, the spitfire has decided to join us!" James exclaimed, happily. Lily only raised a challenging eyebrow.

"Where's the girl you were with? Veronica was it?" Lily asked, tilting her head to the side tauntingly.

James's smirk turned into a frown at the girls obvious teasing.

"It's Victoria!" James growled, protectively.

Lily shrugged, carelessly.

"Vicky, Victor, Veronica, it's all the same." The raven-haired beauty said.

James huffed in frustration but he didn't cave in.

"Mhm.. you seem like a rather... fiery girl. Such a shame I'm going to have to kill you." James stated, cockily. Lily only chuckled at his words.