six

helloooo everyone. i hope everyone is having a happy saturday. i keep getting messages asking me to update so for those that are new, i update this book on saturdays only because of university 😅

i've been trying to catch up on school work so this chapter isn't entirely proofread. please ignore any errors🙏

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: NSFW suggested, heavy swearing
word count: 3440

Y/n had gotten zero sleep for the rest of the week. The younger woman was petrified to close her eyes. The last thing she needed was for weird dreams about Emily to occur. She didn't want to make her problem bigger by setting it on fire.

Y/n got up and realized, due to her own laziness, she didn't have any clothes to wear for the day. She groaned as she noticed the only thing in her closet was her skirt and last white button up. She didn't want to get lectured about a skirt again, but she didn't want to do an entire load of laundry for one pair of pants that she'd need in twenty minutes. Time hasn't been too kind to Y/n these past few days.

"Fuck it," Y/n mumbled and grabbed the skirt. In no time, she was already at Quantico and the first to arrive. She sat in her regular seat before leaning forward. Y/n dozed off as her eyes slowly shut.

"I'm telling you! That's an asshole move!" Tara said and gestured to Penelope. The four agents that were walking in quickly stopped when they saw Y/n already there. They all recognized her from the bag right next to her.

"Go talk to her," JJ whispered back at Emily. The raven-haired woman furrowed her eyebrows. "Emily."

"Why? What did I do?" Emily asked and took a sip of her coffee. She earned a few looks that practically screamed 'are you serious' from the rest of the girls.

"What didn't you do?" Tara said chuckled. "You were being a bitch to her. An apology is sufficient."

"I'd say lunch ask her to lunch, but that too," Penelope said and pointed at Tara in agreement. Emily's jaw dropped.

"I'm not doing that!" Emily said and stuffed her hand in her pocket. "I went to see her after the arrest!"

"Did you say the actual words 'I'm sorry?'" JJ asked and raised an eyebrow. Emily stammered as she thought back to the conversation. "That's what I thought."

"The words were practically said," Emily said and rolled her eyes. All three woman pushed her towards the sleeping agent. She huffed as she saw them all walk out of the classroom.

Emily carefully set down everything on her desk before walking up to Y/n. She watched Y/n as she slept briefly. She almost didn't want to wake her up, but she knew the students would be coming in soon.

"Agent Y/l/n?" Emily said softly and placed her hand on the woman's wrist. Y/n stirred slightly before seeing a hand on her. She shot up once she realized it was Emily that was in front of her.

"Agent Prentiss, I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep for a little bit," Y/n said and glanced down at the watch on her wrist. Thankfully, it was about five minutes until class.

"Are you not getting enough sleep?" Emily asked and raised her eyebrows. Y/n swallowed harshly. How do you explain to your professor that the reason you can't sleep is because you got off thinking about them? Surely there wasn't a conversation in the world that would make that okay. "I'll take that as a no."

"Home life is—interesting," Y/n said and nodded her head once. "I'll be fine for lecture. My job doesn't have me working today, so hopefully I'll catch up on sleep then."