fourteen

SURPRISE! one thing about me is that i love giving gifts to people when possible. this is one of those possible times. happy holidays everyone!☺️

thank you all for this incredible year. it feels insane going into my second year of writing on here. time doesn't exist 😅

not proofread as usual✨

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🎅🤍

TW: swearing, NSFW suggested, mentions of alcohol
word count: 3647

Y/n pulled into the busy streets of Washington DC. She parked in front of the restaurant before shutting her car off. The young woman checked her blind spot before stepping into the crisp air. She noticed Emily standing outside of the small restaurant. Emily's eyes immediately locked onto Y/n as she walked over to her.

It was refreshing to see her in normal clothes. The young woman looked good in the jeans that hugged her. Emily's eyes trailed up and landed on the necklace that sat perfectly on top of her cleveage.

"You can stop fucking me with your eyes," Y/n said and waved a hand in Emily's line of sight. The raven-haired woman smiled which caused her dimple to pop out. Y/n stood in front of her and tilted her head to the side.

"I have you know that my thoughts were pure for once when I was admiring you," Emily said as she pulled Y/n towards her by her waist. She leaned over and hovered her lips over her ear. "You look beautiful today."

"You're being oddly nice. Did someone fall down the stairs to make you this happy?" Y/n asked and squinted her eyes towards Emily. The raven-haired woman chuckled and lead Y/n towards the restaurant. Y/n was about to start walking on the outer side of the sidewalk when Emily gently grabbed her and made them switch sides. "So what made you want to have this lunch finally?"

"Well, since I am still an asshole, a bitch, and everything in between, I figured I'd take you to lunch when I'm feeling nice," Emily said and opened the door for the two of them. The young woman thanked her softly as she entered the restaurant. "I hope you don't mind that I chose the restaurant."

"I wouldn't expect anything less. You do like to be in charge of all aspects of your life," Y/n said and shrugged her shoulders. When she looked back at Emily, she noticed the raven-haired woman was already staring at her. Emily had a softness in her eyes that Y/n couldn't quite explain. "What?"

"I can't tell if that was a jab at my work life or my sex life," Emily said as her one side of her lip curled up. Y/n looked around and saw nobody looking at them. She took a step towards Emily and looked down at her lips. "What?"

"Something is up with you," Y/n said and squinted her eyes. The two were about to start their banter when the hostess walked up to them. Emily let Y/n take lead as they walked to their table, sitting across from each other at the booth. "I don't think I've ever been here."

"It's one of my favorites. They have all day breakfast if that's something you'd like," Emily said and relaxed into the booth cushions. Y/n raised her eyebrows as she opened the menu. The waitress came by and asked for their drink orders. "Waters for right now. Thank you."

Y/n glanced up and noticed Emily's eyes still on her. She set down the menu and sighed. "Okay, spill it, what is going on?"

"Why are you assuming that--"

"Because you're giving me that look--"

"What look--"

"Like you've fucked me before and enjoyed it," Y/n whisper yelled. Emily smirked as she ran her tongue over her teeth. "Stop it. Wipe that damn smirk off your face."