19

[A/N: I'm so excited for the concept photos later omg. Drop your current bias here and comeback after seeing the photos and tell me who your bias is after seeing the photos]

One week later, two days before their tour. Wednesday.

Sunghoon is heading to the cafeteria alone. Heeseung was supposed to pick him up in the classroom but the younger refused. Yes, you're right. They're still not okay.

Those past few days, a lot of girls are flirting with Heeseung even though Heeseung would always move away and say that he has a boyfriend. Heeseung's girl classmates are way too flirty and doesn't believe that he have a boyfriend, they thought it was just an excuse.

Sunghoon and Heeseung had a mini argument, their friends doesn't know about it. They've been sleeping separately for a while now, actually, their friends noticed that last night.

Sunghoon doesn't want to make it a big deal but the girls are crossing the line. They're always touchy with Heeseung even though his face shows that he's uncomfortable. One of the girls even kissed Heeseung's cheek. Sunghoon didn't saw that but Heeseung told him. The oldest would always update him.

"Sunghoon!" A voice yelled when Sunghoon entered the cafeteria. He roamed his eyes around and saw Jay waving. He's with the other boys already. He looked at them while walking towards their table.

"Where's Engene?" Sunghoon asked as soon as he sat down. Heeseung's brows furrowed after hearing Sunghoon's question.

"Why? You like him now?" Jay asked. It was a joke but Heeseung secretly glared at him.

"No, I love someone already" Sunghoon said and glanced at Heeseung. The oldest looked away when their eyes met, hiding his red cheeks.

"So where is he? I don't see him around" Sunghoon immediately changed the topic.

"I actually don't know, ask Jake"

"Well, I don't know as well. He just told me earlier not to wait for him, I'm starting to get worried coz he's still not here" Jake said, obviously worried.

"Should we look for Engene hyung?" Ni-ki asked.

"Yeah, I think we should do that" Sunghoon agreed.

"No, you're staying here. You haven't eaten anything yet" Heeseung interrupted.

"I can eat la-"

"Park Sunghoon"

"Yeah, I said I'll stay" Sunghoon immediately agreed, kinda scared of Heeseung. He knows that when the oldest called him by his full name, he's freaking serious and about to get mad so it's better to stay.

Jay and the others just laughed at their cute argument.

"Ni-ki and Sunoo, can you two help me find Engene?" Jake asked. Ni-ki and Sunoo nodded, they can't say 'no' to Jake.

"I'll go to the classroom and garden. Sunoo, please go to the library while you Ni-ki, please go to the music room" Jake said, his tone and eyes full of worries.

"Yes, hyung. Let's go, we still have a lot of time"

The three went out and separated their ways. Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jay and Jungwon are left in the cafeteria. Jay and Jungwon felt a bit awkward coz Heeseung and Sunghoon aren't like this. They normally talk and cling to each other whenever they are together. They can sense that the two has a problem. However, no one dared to ask. They're just waiting for Heeseung and Sunghoon to open up.

"Baby, should we leave them?" Jay whispered, leaning to Jungwon's shoulder.

"Yeah, I think we should so they could talk" Jungwon said. Jungwon cleared his throat a bit before speaking up.