25

Day one at the Jeju Island.

Yesterday, they arrived here at the hotel kinda late. The teachers said that in day one, they will just have a rest and start their activities at day two.

The view from their room is so relaxing. There's a balcony outside so you can go out if you want to, it's not too hot so it's really relaxing.

Eight of them are in one room since the room contains a bedroom with four large beds inside. Actually, only four persons can stay but Mr. Kim Seokjin told them they can stay with each other.

They didn't got a chance to fix their things yesterday since they're tired and just slept the whole day. Good thing the teachers are so kind and gave them another day of resting.

"Sunghoon, babe, are you sleeping?" Heeseung asked Sunghoon who's laying on the bed. All of them are done fixing their things and just having another rest.

"No, I'm not" Sunghoon responded.

"Let's go to out there" Heeseung pointed at the sliding door and outside, there's a balcony.

"Alright" Sunghoon said. The two of them stood up and walked outside. When they opened the sliding door, a fresh air welcomed the two of them.

Heeseung sat on a comfy chair and pulled Sunghoon with him, making the younger sit on his laps. Sunghoon rested his head on Heeseung's chest and admired the view.

The two started to talk about the things between them, between their relationship. It's been a tough week for them coz Sunghoon always avoids Heeseung. They decided to clarify the things between them and make up.

The six boys are left inside the room. As usual, Sunoo and Ni-ki sharing one bed, Jay and Jungwon too. And this time, Jake shares a bed with Engene.

The four boys, Sunoo, Ni-ki, Jake and Engene are sleeping. Jay and Jungwon are watching tv while Jay is leaning on Jungwon's shoulder and the younger was holding Jay's hand and playing with it. [A/N: remember Jungwon and Jay's position on one of the ep of Enhypen&Hi s1? It's like that :)]

The two were watching peacefully not until Jay's phone rang. It was beside Jungwon so picked the phone up and showed it to Jay.

"Your mom is calling" Jungwon said.

"Answer it"

"What? Why me?"

"Please answer it for me, baby" Jay whined. Jungwon can't resist Jay's cuteness. Jungwon sighed then answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Son!- oh, who's this?"

"A-ah, it's Jungwon"

"Jungwon? Yang Jungwon?!"

"Yes, Mrs. Park. I'll give the phone to Jay now" Jungwon politely said. He immediately handed the phone to Jay coz he's kinda nervous. Jay smiled and took the phone.

"Hey, mom" Jay started. Jungwon just watched him.

"You want to FaceTime? Aren't you busy?" Jay asked. Jungwon got more nervous hearing the 'FaceTime'.

"Sure, we're not busy so sure" Jay said then accepted the FaceTime.

"Now where is he?!" Jay's mom asked.

"Here he is" Jay said and moved the camera a bit, revealing Jungwon.

"Ah hehe hi" Jungwon nervously said and held Jay's hand tightly. Jay noticed that Jungwon was nervous so he interwined their fingers.