Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: No Present Mic this chapter, I just thought this picture was cute.

Hanae stormed out of the large building, embarrassed and replaying moments ago in her head.

*Moments ago*

"Why am I really here Mt. Lady?" Aizawa asked incredulously.

Yu looked between Hanae, Shinji, and Aizawa quickly while formulating her response. Hanae kept discreetly shaking her head as to alert Yu not to say anything about her dream.

"Hanae told me last night that she was staying at your apartment and it's been so long since she's had a boyfriend"

"YU!" Shinji and Hanae both shouted, interrupting the woman. Aizawa snickered lightly to himself.

"And-I-was-just-trying-to-help-escalate-things" Yu finished quickly, earning a death stare from Hanae and Shinji.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Hanae shouted.

"Yu, you need to mind Hanae's business" Shinji scolded.

"I'm out of here" Hanae replied angrily.

"Hanae wait" Yu replied in a sad tone, trying to grab Hanae by the shoulders.

"You really overstepped your boundaries today Yu" Shinji replied, grabbing her hand.

Hanae ignored the arguing couple and stormed off towards the door she came inside of.

"HANAE WAIT!" A voice called from behind her as she slammed the door shut.

Hanae stomped down the hallway and towards the elevator, ignoring the calls from the behind her. She got in the elevator and frantically pressed the 'close door' button to prevent anyone from boarding with her. As she reached the bottom floor she quickly ran out of the building.

'I can't believe her' Hanae thought as she walked away from the building.

Suddenly a rough cloth wrapped around her wrist and spun her around.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" Hanae yelled before she realized it was Aizawa who had used his binding cloth to stop her.

"Did you run down the stairs?" Hanae asked when she noticed he was out of breath.

"Yeah" Aizawa panted, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm so sorry that just happened" Hanae said awkwardly.

"Heh, don't be" Aizawa laughed, "I haven't been taken aback by an adult in quite some time, it's usually just kids who shock me now"

Hanae laughed awkwardly as Aizawa unwrapped her from his cloth. She held her breath as he gently maneuvered her wrist to remove the cloth.

"So any new leads on the mysterious vehicle theft?" Hanae asked, trying to change the subject.

"Not quite" Aizawa replied, "But let's not change the subject"

'Oh no' Hanae thought to herself.

"I just ran down twenty flights of stairs just to catch you" Aizawa began.

'Oh?' Hanae thought.

"Look, I have some free time right now and I was wondering if you want to grab lunch. Your treat of course since you left me alone with that insane couple" Aizawa teased.

"Ha, yeah. We can do that" Hanae laughed, "Yu promised me lunch and I obviously didn't get it"

The two walked down the road towards a revolving sushi restaurant. Hanae held up two fingers and they were escorted towards two stools next to a group of business men. Aizawa sat between Hanae and the rowdy men. Both ordered their drinks and watched as various sushi options pass by.