Chapter Thirty-Three

The sibling duo remained in silence on the way back up to the sixth floor. Hanae had nuzzled herself into Hitoshi's side as he rested his head on top of hers.

"I'm sorry again that I used my quirk on you 'Toshi" Hanae whispered.

"It's okay, I was being out of line" Hitoshi responded, lightly kissing the top of her head.

"Would it make you feel better if I called Mom and Dad to have lunch or dinner with us tomorrow?" Hanae asked.

"Let me think about it okay" Hitoshi replied.

Hanae nodded and the two remained in silence. The elevator doors pinged open to reveal Aizawa holding the hands of a distraught Eri and Yua.

"We were worried about you" Aizawa explained as Eri rushed forward and hugged Hitoshi's legs.

"Big bro! I was so worried about you" Eri cried into Hitoshi's legs.

Hitoshi stared at the girl in a state of saddened shock. Hanae walked towards Aizawa and whispered in his ear, a face of realization appearing on his face.

"Eri, I'm sorry I made you worry" Hitoshi explained, kneeling down to hug the girl.

"Then why did you run away like that?" Eri asked, blinking back tears.

"Sometimes brothers and sisters get mad at each other" Hitoshi looked towards Hanae who was watching the scene unfold in front of her.

"But I never get mad at you!" Eri whined, stomping her feet.

"I know Eri, I was mad at Hanae but we worked it out" He winked towards Hanae.

"Well why did you get mad at her?! She didn't do anything wrong" Eri asked, defending Hanae.

"You know what Eri, you're right" Hitoshi replied, ruffling her hair.

"I know" Eri sassed, sticking her tongue out.

"Come on children, let's go back inside" Aizawa stated, walking back towards his apartment.

"I really should get going" Hitoshi mumbled.

"Are you okay then?" Aizawa asked, turning around towards the boy.

"Yes, I feel better" Hitoshi replied, eyes flicking between his sister and teacher.

"Good, have a good night then" Aizawa replied flatly, turning around and walking towards the trio of girls waiting for him.

*The next day*

Hanae woke up to a series of messages from Shinji. She saw that the time was 7:04 a.m. but heard Eri and Yua giggling and laughing from down the hall.

'It's way too early for those girls to be awake' She thought to herself while stretching.

She looked towards the empty spot next to her in bed.

'I guess Shota's up as well'

She stood up out of bed and made her way to the closet to find a pair of pants to wear over her bare legs. The nights spent with Shota had her accustomed to sleeping in a thin shirt and just underwear.

'As much as I know he'd like to see me like this, I don't think it's appropriate for two seven year old's to see me in just my underwear' She thought as she picked out the bright pink sweatpants Shota had let her borrow the first night she had ever slept over.

She made her way into the living room to find Shota asleep on the couch and the two girls decorating his face with markers and glitter.

"Now what are you two doing?" Hane chuckled, startling both girls.